I am in A levels and I would like the students from GCSE level and the years below.
I am a very soft person and keep on helping the student until they get it. I go through each topic and make sure student understands to as well as at the end I give them few exam questions which help them in their exam practice and also give me the chance to know how much they understand the topic.
I try to be as simple and easy to my students as possible so they feel easy to discus the problems in their studies with me, and so i can help them!
Mover over I also show them videos based on their topic to make the topic clear to them.
I am an A level student and I have been giving private lessons to most of students in GCSE and they all got descend grades.
I am really passionate about the welfare of mankind and want the world to be the best place for everyone, and so I want the students to be successful by helping them.
This rate is for GCSE students but it also depend on the type of the subject they want to study other than biology and the year group they belongs to
A highly motivated and hard-working sixth form student with a positive attitude towards study and work. I have the ability to work well both independently and in team and I am good helper.
Skills and Abilities
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal, developed through numerous essays, by reading wide range of books and presentations given during high school.
* A working knowledge of IT skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Very creative, I have some excellent creativity skills in art and textiles. I have ability to create and assemble different things.
* I can work well in different situations even when I am under pressure. Manage to work in strict deadlines and I am very active and punctual on work experiences and in school.
* I am very keen to continue my professional development so to gain further skills and qualifications.
Belle Vue Girls Academy
* A-levels: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Language (Urdu)
* Enrolled on the Progression Module, learning to advance my skills in employability and application to
* Volunteer in a community centre as a receptionist.
Relevant Work Experience
Librarian, Thornbury Centre: Summer, 2017
I did three weeks of voluntary work in Thornbury centre as a librarian. I learned how to scan and issue the books, how to make new library cards for the new members of library, how to arrange the books and decorate the library for the kids section. Also, I went to an old home through the library and learned how to deal with old people attitude and behaviour.
Receptionist, Community Centre: Summer, 2017
I did five weeks of voluntary work in a community centre as a receptionist. I learned how to interact with the people visiting the centre every day. I learned how to answer the telephone, and hence improved my communication skills and developed my confidence. I also worked with elderly people in the centre.
Teacher Assistance, Moorside Nursery: June, 2016
I did one week of work experience in year 10, in Moorside Nursery as a volunteer. I learned how to deal with children and how to help them in learning as well as the role of teacher towards the children.
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking zoology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£10||Not available||Not available|
|5 hours||£50||Not available||Not available|
|10 hours||£80||Not available||Not available|