I base my classes on innovative and entertaining teaching methods which make the lesson funny and interesting for the children. I use modern ways to present and implement the curriculum and I am trying to make adjustments to the needs of every student.
I am a Special Education and Diversity Specialist and a SENCo. I am holding a Bachelor’s in Educational and Social Policy focused on Special Education for individuals with disabilities, and a Master’s in Language Disorders and Educational Intervention. I have been giving greek lessons in Public Primary Schools in Greece for five years.
The salary is adjusted and estimated with different rate depending on the travel expenses and number of students.
Ministry of Education, Lifelong Learning & Religious Affairs
SEN Teacher & SENCo
• Worked in mainstream Primary Schools as a SEN Teacher.
• Taught and supported students, aged 6-12 with ASD, Down Syndrome, Learning and Mental disabilities.
• Responsible for the daily operation of the school’s SEN policy.
Private Primary School “To Anagnostirio”
• Taught Greek Language, Maths, Physics, History and Geography to students with Learning Disabilities.
• Carried out guidance for children to adopt effective ways of studying, organizing and being consistent.
• Presented weekly evaluation of students to their families.
• Reported weekly reviews of the TAs and of SEN policy to the School Manager.
greek lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£30|