I teach using examples from my past University work to help students, i will show my thought process to approach writing a report/assignment.
We will also review your work and ask you to tell me what your preferred learning style is and what you are struggling with.
I can also help you in your online business, I offer business consulting services in all aspects of running a online business.
My lessons will also have real world examples of marketing theory and concepts that I have gained while working in the digital marketing industry.
Finally, I can help you find work in digital marketing. I work for a digital marketing company and we are always after graduates interested in work in the digital marketing industry.
I am currently a Senior Account Manager at large digital marketing company. I can offer guidance in any business related degree, helping with assignments, reports, and general info how to conduct research for a university assignment.
Graduated from Brunel University with a 1st class degree.
Graduated from City University of New York with a 3.8/4 GPA.
Chartered Institute of Marketing certified.
Cash is upfront for every lesson, happy to negotiate if there is a special circumstance. If on webcam i will require half upfront, then the other after the lesson if satisfied.
Senior Account Manager, Conversant Media - London
2018 - Present
Business Development Representative, Infectious Media - London
August 2017 – Nov 2017
Infectious Media is an award winning international programmatic agency that partners with global brands to deliver effective and efficient programmatic media campaigns. My responsibilities involved:
• Responsible for winning new business from start to finish; pitched for Deutsche Telekom, M&S and John Lewis Partnership
• Gathering information on senior stakeholders and their business, lead generation
• Account management of existing clients with the goal of increasing revenue generated, upselling
• Presenting to the sales and marketing team about new sales opportunities
• Staying up to date with the programmatic ecosystem; agencies, publishers, and new technology developments
• Project managing the development of new sales/marketing collateral: commercial reports, presentations and surveys.
• Managing the sales pipeline using Hubspot; creating reports, inputting leads, and reporting sale forecasts to the financial director.
International Partnerships Manager, Mapp Digital - London
(Formerly Teradata Marketing Applications) July 2016 – August 2017
Mapp Digital having undergone a rebranding and change in ownership is a digital agency that specializes in Omni-Channel Marketing technology and digital marketing services. I was offered a promotion into a new role, with additional responsibilities such as:
• Identify priority growth areas for Mapp, executing deals using operations and sales teams
• Conducting research into potential new partnerships and business opportunities with international technology and media publishers
• Approaching publishers and negotiating deals and strategy, in collaboration with the operations team
• Account management of existing partners in order to optimize campaign performance and maximize revenue
• Planning and delivering campaigns with existing clients such as Topman, LEGO and Danone, on a variety of channels (including email, mobile and display)
• Managing campaign finances, including handling purchase orders and financial systems.
Interactive Campaigns Manager, Teradata Marketing Applications – London
June 2015 – July 2016
Teradata Marketing Applications is an international data warehousing company that sells analytical data platforms, marketing applications and data warehousing solutions. My responsibilities and achievements involved:
• Successfully executing large-scale digital campaigns for high-profile clients such as Cow & Gate, Macmillan Cancer Support, Fiat, Virgin
• Approaching potential business partners in order to expand Teradata’s lead generation network; media buying on a range of digital channels (real-time bidding and programmatic)
• Account management involving advising clients on email strategy in order to increase ROI.
• Creating detailed reports for clients including analysis of campaign performance and recommendations for future improvement
• Gaining experience in a variety of digital marketing software such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Lead Intelligence, Teradata DMC, Impact Radius, Affilinet and Magnetise Ad Centre; working with a range of marketing systems (DSP, SSP, DMP).
Manager – Menacola Marketing, Inc – New York City September 2011 – October 2012
Menacola Marketing, Inc. is a telephone fundraising company with charity clients such as the New York Police Foundation. My responsibilities included:
• Developing scripts for calls; training fundraisers using conversation practice and voice coaching
• Assisting senior management with internal and external marketing campaigns
• Monitoring performance of fundraisers and monthly progress with company targets; communicating results to all staff, account management of main client: NY Police Foundation
• Implemented weekly evaluation of fundraisers; incentivizing high-quality performance and resulting in an increase in donations.
Certificate in Professional Marketing (Level 4)
The Chartered Institute of Marketing London – London 2016 – 2017
Modules include: Marketing, Integrated Communications, Customer Experience, and Digital Marketing.
BSc (Hons, 4 Year Sandwich) Business and Management with Marketing
Brunel University London – London Sept 2013 – 2017
Modules include: Management Studies, Marketing Communications, Marketing, Research Methods, Marketing Channels, Advertising and Logistics.
(Achieved 1st Class in the degree)
Associate Degree (Associate of Applied Science, 2 Year) in Marketing Management & Sales
CUNY New York City College of Technology - New York City 2010 - 2012
Modules include: Market Research, Consumer Behavior, Advertising, Sales Management, Direct Marketing and Business Management.
(UK Equivalent of 1st Class Honors, Summa Cum Laude with a Cumulative GPA of 3.7/4)
Advanced Regents High School Diploma
Williamsburg Preparatory High School – New York City 2006 - 2010
GPA of 3.8/4 (UK Equivalent of GCSEs: A grades in Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, English, Chemistry, Biology)
Performance Marketing Awards 2016 (Best Use of Email) April 2016
Award given for the Topman campaign to Teradata Interactive, at which time I was a Campaigns Manager. After the sales team had negotiated the deal, I was responsible for sourcing and securing data suppliers for the campaign. By carefully profiling and targeting potential Topman customers, I helped ensure a high response rate for the campaign and its eventual success.
Perfect! It went really well, with the fact that me and him are culturally diverse and same work ethic and we seemed to have a mutual understanding with each other. He helped me to get on with my work and I seemed to know what I am doing. My opinion if you going to have a digital marketing and live in London then this guy is for you, because he can help you understand some of the things that you are struggling and then he gives you his past stories about his time and what you can do to make it better.
Great student, always ready to start our lessons and engaging and willing to learn new things.
Brilliant tutor who knows his stuff! Would recommend to anyone
Karol understands the way a person learns and can tailor his tutoring to the individual and thus makes the experience smooth, efficient and empowers the individual to become a stronger student as well as more knowledgeable. He is very friendly and has a good sense of humour too.
Very good tutor. He know how to explain things multiple ways and can relate things together. Very patient as well.
I asked for his helped for a better understanding of digital marketing. Email marketing, programmatic, mobile marketing, video, and audio marketing channel were some of the topics which I wanted to explore and after my sessions with Karol, I was able to fully understand everything.
Very good, 10/10, would hire again, amazing.
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, marketing lessons for all!
Taking business strategy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|