I am a qualified medical doctor, I enjoy the subjects I teach and understand what is needed to achieve top grades. My aim is to transfer my hard earned knowledge and skills to my students so that they can achieve the same and more!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and combined sciences all up to GCSE level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I attained my medical degree (MBBS) and a Physiology BSc (Hons) from King's College London. I currently work as a Visiting Researcher at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital. I have also achieved qualifications in the Military and Leadership Development Programme Levels 1 and 2 which have boosted by teamwork and communication skills. This allowed me to attain a Chartered Management Institute Level 5 award in management and leadership.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £30/hour for all subjects, this is inclusive of travel costs.
- Where do you teach?
I prefer to teach in the student's home, this allows for a environment that the student is comfortable in and able to focus completely on the lesson.
- When are you available?
I am available during evenings and weekends any day of the week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach any student from age 7 and above, at all levels up to GCSE.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I do not offer online tutoring as I believe face to face tuition is the best way to engage and teach the student.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught a range of students in the last four years, all of which have managed to achieve top grades with my help.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
My last CRB check was in 2007.
• Medicine (MBBS), Physiology BSc (Hons)
• Military Leadership and Development Programme Level 1 and 2
• Last Check 2007
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|