I am a supportive tutor with a great deal of experience and expertise in preparing students at both GCSE and A level. As you develop your skills and knowledge, you will undoubtedly be able to approach your studies and exams with growing confidence.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I am qualified to teach both History and French at GCSE and A level.
I also have experience of teaching English as an Additional Language.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a BA Honours degree in History and French as well as Qualified Teaching Status.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £30 per hour and give discounts for siblings and small group lessons.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home or at students' homes in Solihull.
- When are you available?
I am available to teach weekday evenings throughout the year.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
11 to 18 years.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
A level History
A level French
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Please contact me to discuss my online tutoring programme.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
One to one support is really beneficial in developing knowledge and skills, which in turn builds confidence. Undoubtedly, this leads to significant academic progress and arguably more importantly, personal development and well being.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught Key Stage 3, GCSE and A Level History as well as GCSE French in secondary schools for almost 20 years.
I have been Head of History, Head of Year and held responsibility for improving the quality of teaching and learning across the whole school.
I have also been an examiner, so I have an additional insight into exam preparation and marking.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, I have an up-to-date DBS Certificate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
University of Liverpool
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|