In the singing sessions, my aim is to promote mental health with confidence in singing with strong technique.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I studied at The Guildhall School of Music and Drama on the Associate course with a teaching diploma and Post Graduate Opera Course
- How much do you charge?
£45 per hour which includes the fee for the studio
- Where do you teach?
I teach at Jaques Samuel Studios in Edgware Road, Marble Arch, London.
- When are you available?
I am available every week day except Wednesday between 10am and 5pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach over the ages of 16 to 70
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I am not involved with exams.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
My aim is to promote mental health in singing with confidence and a strong technique with your own true voice in a calm yet fun environment.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I am a professional singer and together with my work in Opera and Musical Theatre, I have helped singers and actors in various stages of their careers with singing and vocal coaching sessions. Do please visit my website at (concealed information) where one can read more about my experience,and hear/see me sing.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I trained at The Guildhall School of Music and Drama with Mr. David Pollard and in Paris with Mme Christiane Eda-Pierre.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I am a member of Actors Equity.
• AGSM/ Teaching/ Post Graduate Opera at Guildhall School of Music and Drama
musical theatre lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£45||£45||Not available|