- Hourly rate £25
- Response Time 7h
- Number of students 39
Singer and Certified vocal coach (MVT), offers lessons in person and online.
- at their home
- at your home
- By webcam
We host the best tutors. Quality of their profile, experience in their field. Maria Beatrice will be happy to arrange your first Singing lesson.
About the lesson
I am a singer and a vocal coach based in SE23 Forest Hill, right by the station. My lessons can take place at my house or online, if agreed. Lessons can be 1hour or 30 minutes long depending from the experience and level. First approach would be to identify and understand what it is I can help you with in order to create a plan that will help reach your goal.
Cancellation policy: I have a cancellation policy of at least 24 hours. If not done on time, the full amount will NOT be refunded.
- Vocal Coaching
About Maria Beatrice
I am a qualified vocal coach. I have studied Pop, Rock, Jazz and Contemporary styles. I graduated at BIMM London. I currently sing in the “London Contemporary Voices” choir too. I gig often with different bands. I am also a backing vocalist and I am very good with harmonies. I am passionate about singing and I want to share my experience and knowledge with you.
Perfect! Loving my Lessons with Maria, she has an incredible ear for the parts of my voice that I need to work on, and after two lessons my songs are already sounding better
- Maria Beatrice's response : I really loved Emily’s voice! We had a nice session and I am super happy she decided to work together.
- Maria Beatrice's response : Amazing voice, amazing person! I’m glad she chose to work with me!
Perfect! Maria is very patient and so relax to have lessons with. She make you feel comfortable and she is very good of what she do. I only had two lessons with her and I can already see my progress. I would totally recommend her to all my friends!
- Maria Beatrice's response : I had a very nice lesson with Gerol. She has a nice voice! I found working with her very easy as she follows my advice and exercises well.
Perfect! Patient and knows their stuff, will help guide you to be better.
- Maria Beatrice's response : I really liked Lientho’s voice. He is talented and a nice guy. The first lesson went well and we decided to work together.
Perfect! Very patient!
- Maria Beatrice's response : Ali is a very positive and happy person. She followed the lesson and the exercises well and we decided to continue together.
Perfect! I was very happy with my introduction lesson and have decided to book lessons with Beatrice. She was able to quickly identify the exact problems that I have with my voice and was able to offer me guidance.
- Maria Beatrice's response : Ginta is a nice student. She has a great voice. I’m glad she wants to work with me.
Perfect! I am waiting for another lesson!
Good vibes and useful knowledges!
- Maria Beatrice's response : I had a nice lesson with Yuliana. She’s a nice person and followed the exercises well! I am happy to work with her and that she chose me!
Perfect! Maria is a very good and thorough teacher. She assessed my voice accurately and was able to make very useful suggestions on how to improve. Thank you so much Maria and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to improve their singing voice and techniques!
- Maria Beatrice's response : Eve is a very nice student. She followed the exercises I asked her to do well and has potential! I’m looking forward to work with her.
Perfect! Maria is very nice and professional! We had our first lesson and decided what to focus on in the upcoming weeks. I’m looking forward to our classes!
- Maria Beatrice's response : She’s a nice student! The lesson went well and we decided to work together. She has a very nice tone of voice!
Excellent! She is enchanting and comfortable to be around, has a safe environment, very professional and has great communication. She is very aware which i believe allows her to pickup on your weaknesses and knows how to keep it simple for beginners whilst still challenging and developing your vocal skillset, i enjoyed todays lesson and i look forward to more. - Adiel
- Maria Beatrice's response : Nice and fun. I have had a very nice session with Just and I am happy he chose to continue studying with me.
Perfect! A great tutor, she made me feel really comfortable although I was very nervous. She assessed my level and explained the plan going forward. Would strongly recommend her!
- Maria Beatrice's response : Really nice student. She has a lot of potential and I am very happy to work with her.
View more reviews
Maria Beatrice is an incredible singer and coach! We've been working together for many years now and she's helped me improve my singing skills significantly! I highly recommend her x
I was in a choir with Maria and decided to take private lessons with her.
I loved Maria’s approach to teaching, it’s accessible to any level and she is kind and patient, would definetly recommend !
Bea helped me a lot with my singing skills. She is really good and I highly recommend you her as a singing tutor.
Trust me, she is the best!
Maria is a talented singer and excellent at explaining how to get the best out of your voice. She is very patient and well organised.
I have been friends with Bea for a very long time. She’s an amazing, reliable and kind person. She is also a superb singer. I would recommend her as a teacher 100%!!!
View more recommendations
- 5h: £125
- 10h: £250
- + ££40
Find out more about Maria Beatrice
When did you first develop a passion for music and your favourite instrument?
I come from a family of talented musicians. My passion for singing specifically from the age of five while singing in church as part of a choir with my Dad. Since then I have learnt guitar as a form of accompaniment for my singing.
Is there a particular type music or artist that you listen to on a loop without it driving you crazy?
Pop-Jazz-Funk. My main influences are Jacob Collier, Charlie Puth, Ariana Grande, Dirty Loops.
Explain to us the most difficult or riveting course you could personally give to a student of music.
A course on vocal agility.
What do you think is the most complicated instrument to master and why?
The voice is the most complicated instrument to master because it involves physiological and emotional mastery and requires constant adaptation as your body changes with time.
What are your keys to success?
Set some goals and work towards them consistently, maintain a positive attitude and work hard.
Name three musicians you dream of meeting in your favourite bar in the early hours of the morning. Explain why.
Jacob Collier, Charlie Puth and Ariana Grande. They are not just singers but extremely talented musicians. Meeting them would be a great inspiration for me.
Provide a valuable anecdote related to music or your days at music school.
During my days at music school, I had to go on stage without having learnt the song I had to perform. That particular event taught me that over-preparedness is essential for being a professional performer.
What are the little touches that make you a Superprof in music?
I have first hand experience in the music industry both on stage and in the studio. These are two different skills that require equal amounts of attention and my expertise could be valuable to any students looking to enter those areas of the music industry.