Singing and LAMDA teacher for all levels and styles. Private and small group lessons in your own home alternative venues can be arranged. LAMDA Acting, Musical Theatre taught or singing lessons. Specialisation in FE and Vocational education audition technique packages.
Teacher in London and the South East for ten years, looking to build up a client base in Yorkshire.
Students have successfully won scholarships to top drama schools (Arts ED, RCSSD) and roles in West End shows (The Lion King, Billy Elliot, Thriller Live). LAMDA students regularly achieve distinction levels.
I hold a recent, clear DBS on the update system, can provide safeguarding qualifications and First Aid trained.
• January 2017 - Singing teacher for Razzamatazz York.
• September - December 2016 Stagecoach Tooting – Singing Teacher.
• September – December 2016 LAMDA Drama and Musical Theatre for Envy Performing Arts at Heathfield School Ascot and Barfield School Farnham.
• April – December 2016 Singing teacher/Choir leader for Inclusion Music and Movement at The Focus School Hindhead.
• November 2015 February 2016 – Interim Music/Singing Teacher Paray House SEN School, Parsons Green.
• April – July 2015 Stagecoach Walton on Thames
Singing teacher (Fridays) and Drama teacher (Sundays)
• January 2014 – July 2016 Upbeat Music School Fulham.
Singing teacher at rock and pop Saturday school teaching individual and band lessons. Also includes running of two after school clubs in Wandsworth and Clapham
• January - February 2015 Envy Performing Arts (based at Heathfield Ascot) LAMDA Drama Teacher.
• September 2014 – July 2015 Hunters Harmonies, Cobham, Surrey.
Singing and Piano teacher for individual, after school lessons.
• September - December 2014 –, Pangbourne College, Pangbourne, Reading.
Drama Assistant/Lower School Teacher Teacher of forms 1-3 (year 7-9) and cover assistant to head of Drama in independent day and boarding school.
• January – July 2014 Envy Performing Arts (based at Heathfield School, Ascot)
Teaching LAMDA Musical theatre grades to individual and pairs of students
• September 2012 – July 2014 Sharnbrook Upper School and Community College
Peripatetic individual singing teacher for years 9-13.
• April – November 2013 – The Academy Hertfordshire, Hoddeson and Hatfield schools.
Singing teacher at two sites on a Saturday.
• April - November 2012 – The Academy of Performing Arts, Biggleswade and Bedford schools. Group singing teacher for 4 academy schools with students aged 6 to 17. Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
• May 2007 – July 2011 Dancebites/Born2Perform Saturday Theatre School, Wimbledon
Singing teacher for common Saturday school set up, teaching 6-16 year olds. Working towards shows at Epsom Playhouse and New Wimbledon Theatre
• 2007 to 2010 – Corona Theatre School (Formally Ravenscourt Theatre School), Brentford, London
Cover work (becoming a permanent feature from Jan 2010) within a full time stage school environment with children aged 9 – 16. Musical Director for 2010 leaver’s production of “We Will Rock You” at the Drill Hall.
• September 2007 – July 2010. Peripatetic Singing Teacher, Woolmer Hill School and Technology College.
Individual lessons for secondary school age children during the school day.
• February 2009 – March 2009. Visiting tutor on part time acting and audition preparation course at the Arts Educational Schools, Chiswick, London.
Preparing students for the vocal side of their drama school auditions.
September 2006 – Ongoing.
I have been teaching private students regularly since September 2006. My primary base is a rented studio in Putney, but I also travel to many of my student’s homes. I teach around west and southwest London and out in to Surrey, including Guildford and Haselmere
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£110||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£200||Not available|