I am a Singing Teacher and performer. I trained at the Royal Academy of Music in London and the National Opera Studio.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Singing - Classical technique as a foundation which can be applied to all styles of singing.
Music Theory and beginner piano.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I hold a BMus with 1st class honours, a Postgraduate Diploma in Opera from the Royal Academy of Music, and am a graduate from the National Opera studio in London.
- How much do you charge?
£35 for 45mins, £45p/h - please note that prices vary if you require m to travel to you to cover travel costs. A 10% discounted rate is available if students are able to commit to 10 lessons and pay a lump sum in advance.
- Where do you teach?
I teach in he South London area (Dulwich, Forest Hill, Crystal Palace, Sydenham etc) and I have a studio in South East London - please contact for further details.
- When are you available?
Available weekends and weekday evenings. Some weekdays, but this is variable. Please contact for further information.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages and levels welcome.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Trinity Guildhall and ABRSM exams, Auditions for Music Colleges, London College Music Theatre Exams etc.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I am happy working with all levels of students. Experienced in preparing students for ABRSM and Trinity Guildhall Exams, and also happy to take on students who just want to learn to sing for the fun of it.
- What kind of experience do you have?
In addition to my private teaching I am on staff at JASSPA - James Allen's Saturday School of Performing Arts in Dulwich. My performance experience includes lead roles in Opera and Music Theatre with major companies across the UK and Europe. In 2012 I appeared as a guest artist on BBC's Episodes, have performed as soloist at London's Royal Festival Hall and Southwark Cathedral with the LGMC. I perform regularly for high profile corporate events and concerts accross the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Royal Academy of Music, London and the National Opera Studio
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I am currently working with students from beginners to professionals, in both the classical and pop industries.
• BMus 1st Class Honours
• DipRAM (Royal Academy of Music, London)
• I hold an enhanced CRB check
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£45||£45||Not available|