- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach the Double bass. I am also proficient in teaching singing, musicianship, harmony and preparing for music theory exams.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I am on a Bachelor of Music Honours course at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama with professor Rinat Ibragimov (principal double bass of the London Symphony Orchestra).
- How much do you charge?
I charge £35 for an hour lesson on double bass and general musicianship. £25 for a lesson on singing.
- Where do you teach?
I teach from my home in London (E1) and I am also happy to travel to students' homes.
- When are you available?
Weekdays and Weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages and levels from beginners to advanced.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have toured with the European Union Youth Orchestra and the Gustav Mahler Jugendorchester. Played in many professional orchestras and I also have a wide range of experience as a solo and chamber musician.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
My teaching experience so far has not required a CRB check to be carried out, but I am happy to take one if it is necessary.
• Bmus (Hons) Degree from the Guildhall School of Music and Drama
• Tallinn Music High School 1997-2009
• Centre for Young Musicians Tutor Apprenticeship
• GMJO, EUYO, LSO Academy, LSO String Scheme
music theory lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|