I feel every student has different ways of learning, having 200+ hours of volunteering experience means I have a targeted approach where I will identify any strengths and weaknesses they have, with this information, I will provide worksheets, resources, subject knowledge and encouragement to ensure they can achieve to the best of their abilities.
I am an A level-student at Queen Elizabeth's Boy's School Barnet studying Maths, Biology and Chemistry. I am currently in Y13 and have achieved 11 A *'s (Grade 8/9 equivalent) at GCSE, including grade 9's in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. I am also predicted A*A*A for my A Levels. I scored highly in both UCAT and BMAT, and feel I would be able to help students working towards these as well as interviews.
English language: 8
English literature: 7
Physical education: 9
Religious education: A*
• LAMDA, Public Speaking, Grade 2 passed with Merit
• LAMDA, Public Speaking, Grade 3 passed with Distinction
• LAMDA, Speaking Verse and Prose, Grade 4 passed with Merit
• LAMDA Reading for Performance, Grade 4 passed with Distinction
• LAMDA, Public Speaking, Grade 6(Bronze Medal) passed with Distinction
• LAMDA, Public Speaking, Grade 7(Silver Medal) passed with Distinction
• LAMDA, Public Speaking, Grade 8(Gold Medal) passed with Distinction
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£20|