I am offering lessons to GCSE and Key Stage 3 students. I love Maths and believe that it is a very intuitive and elegant subject and aim to teach students in a way different from a class room by explaining where these formulas come from so they can get a deeper understanding and appreciation for Maths.
I am a second year Sixth Form student studying Maths, Physics and Computer Science. I am a subject ambassador for Maths and Computer science at my sixth form which involes tutoring GCSE and AS Level students during my free time.
West Wickham BR4 9PD, 34 Sherwood Way
Mobile: 07(concealed information) Email: (concealed information)
I am a motivated, hardworking, friendly and reliable sixth former in my first year of A levels with current predicted grades of A*AB with a view to attain A*A*A at the end of my second year. I am seeking the opportunity to gain experience and to further develop my soft skills.
• Numerate, analytical, motivated, composed, and a team player.
• Fast learner
• Great time management.
• Confident speaker due to being a subject ambassador for Mathematics and Computer Science at school.
• Adept in Microsoft Office.
Customer Assistant: Limitless VR, 79 High St, Croydon CR0 1QE
(October 2017 to June 2017)
• Demonstrating what virtual reality is and how the equipment works to customers.
• Aiding customers when they are using the virtual reality machines.
• Resolving issues with customers calmly and appropriately, ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Making sure the shelves are adequately stocked when the store is quiet.
• Hosting a range of parties from kids parties to adult parties.
• Hosted a private team building corporate event where employees from Allianz, an insurance company, tested out the virtual reality machines.
Langley Park School for Boys
(September 2017 – June 2019)
A-levels: Currently studying Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science
A* in Mathematics (Grade 8), Physics, Spanish and IT.
A in English Literature (Grade 7), Biology, Chemistry & Computer Science
B in Engineering & Geography
C in English Language (Grade 4)
Hobbies & Interests
• I enjoy playing basketball with friends.
• Creating games or applications using various programming languages.
• I enjoy learning new languages whether it is new phrases or becoming somewhat fluent in it.
References are available upon request.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£10||Not available|