I found that the best way to teach language is to find topics that are already in the student's interests. By finding material that links to your hobbies and passions, it is much easier to get excited for learning a language. And practice will be a breeze too.
I am second-year university student of Social Sciences with Quantitative Methods. I am originally from Hungary, but I develop a strong English fluency even before moving to the UK. I have frequently helped my peers during my education and now I would like to try out aiding others in a more formal setting.
C.V. ZÁVECZ FERENC DÁNIEL
+44-7(concealed information), +36-30-573-5909
• Hungarian: Native Speaker
• English: C2 Advanced
• French: B2 Intermediate
• 2019 June – September: Risk Analyst internship at OTP Hungary
o Data Analysis and Visualization
• 2017 July – 2018 May: Call Centre operator at Szondaphone Ltd
• University College London (BSc Social Sciences with Quantitative Methods): 2018 -
o Economics, Politics and Sociology
o Statistical and data training in R
• ELTE Radnóti Miklós Grammar School: 2012-2018
o Advanced Level Mathematics, English and French
• Data Analysis and Visualization in R
• Microsoft Office (including advanced Excel)
• Good organisational and team working capacity
• Extensive work in my secondary school’s Student Council as organizer and president
o Event planning and budget management
• Involvement in several university societies
o Includes journalism and sports
oral expression - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£15|