I have been working as a Personal Tutor for 5 years and have a high success rate for the 11+ exams. Approximately 90% of my students are through recommendations. I work both on a one-to-one basis and with small groups of students.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Maths, English, Verbal Reasoning (both classical and CEM styles) and Non-Verbal Reasoning. Maths is taught up to GCSE/IGCSE level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BA (Hons) in English and BA (Hons) in Economics and Accountancy.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £30 per hour for one-to-one tuition and £40 for two-to-one.
- Where do you teach?
I only work from home - I do not travel to students' homes.
- When are you available?
I am available 7 days a week and am available throughout the year, including the Summer and Christmas holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach between the ages of 8 and 16.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I prepare students for the 11 Plus State Selective and Independant Schools exams. I also prepare students for GCSE Maths.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
References are available from both past and current students on request.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been tutoring for five years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
No - parents are always welcome to stay with their child during the tutorial.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|