I am an experienced tutor of music and Mandarin based in SW London.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach piano, keyboard, violin, classical singing and music theatre. Non musical subject: Mandarin.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a PGCE [Honours] in music (London Metropolitan University) the CTABRSM and teaching diplomas GLCM, LRAM, LTCL, LLCM
- How much do you charge?
All subjects are charged at £40 per hour at present.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at my studio in New Malden and in local schools.
- When are you available?
Teaching is mostly in the afternoons and evenings 7 days a week- but I am available most mornings e.g. for adult students.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages and stages.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I prepare students for ABRSM and LCM examinations, and GCSE and A level music and Mandarin.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching music for forty years both in private practise and for LEAs in SW London and Watford.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I studied at the London College of Music, and London Metropolitan University
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£40||Not available|