I am looking to give classes to Year 1 to Year 9.
I like to start off the lesson recapping what we have done in the previous session, with questions. Then I will continue to explain the current topic of the student's choice. Once understood, we will move onto doing questions from that topic.
I am soon to be studying a law degree at university. I am currently a tutor at a tuition centre. I am looking to help other children succeed. I teach Maths, English and can also teach 11+. I am currently tutoring through zoom due to the current pandemic.
I am currently taking lessons online on zoom.
32 Littlebrook Manorway, Dartford, DA1 5EA
(concealed information)7 – (concealed information)
I am a hard-working, reliable and outgoing individual looking for work. I have amazing communication skills and can build rapport quickly with customers and colleagues. My positive energy and can-do attitude are some of my best qualities.
Volunteer = 06/2018 – 07/2018
Richards pharmacy - Greater London, England
• Increased knowledge on medicine and further learned how to assist patients with their needs.
• Operate a till to process cash or credit sales.
• Prepare prescription labels by typing or operating a computer and printer.
• Answer telephone enquiries, referring callers to pharmacist when necessary
• Assess the identity, strength or purity of medication
• Organise medication into the right category
• Deliver the medication to the right patient’s home and bring back any specific orders or requests they may have
“A very caring student, who is always willing to help and support out business and patients, clients and customers. A very focused and keen student who was a great member of our team!”
FIRST CLASS LEARNING
I have been working at First Class Learning to help student succeed and further their education by widening their horizon. This job has been the most rewarding out of all my experiences and has taught me the importance of patience. Working with troublesome students has enabled me to be a more loving and caring teacher while still allowing them to reach their full capabilities. It has also taught me how to multitask to a very high degree. I wish to carry on tutoring for as long as possible.
Belgium = until year 1 (2007)
St Pauls with St Luke’s Primary School = year 1 to year 5 (2007-2012)
Parkhill Junior School = Year 6 (2013)
GCSE’s: Beal High School = year 7 to year 11 (2013-2018)
A Level: The Leigh Academy = year 12- year 13 (2018- 2020)
I have 10 strong passes with all B’s up. My strongest ones being in:
Maths – 8
R.S – 7
English – 7
I am currently completing A Levels in Mathematics, English Literature and Chemistry.
• I am a good communicator and fluent in English, Bangla and can read in Arabic as well as understand German to a good level.
• I have a good degree of numeracy as seen with my 8 in Mathematics
• I’m very organised which leads to my attendance always being high and being very punctual to everything I do
• I have recently finished my grade 5 piano and am now working towards my grade 6
• I have also catered at a school event enhancing my skill to approach people.
• Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
• Sensitivity and understanding for building good relationships with children
I enrolled on NCS The Challenge, a nationally- accredited volunteer programme, to gain skills while contributing to my local community. This involved a residential stay in Little Marlow and Tottenham and planning of social action projects, in order to raise funds for Boxing for Life. During the period of one month we were given tasks to improve our skills such as teamwork, leadership and communication skills making me more confident when I had graduated.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£10||Not available||£10|