I recently graduated from the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama. I enjoy teaching students of all ages and I believe learning to play a musical instrument should be an enjoyable experience.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Violin, viola and piano beginner to grade 8
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BMus(Hons) RWCMD, 2:1
- How much do you charge?
£15 per half hour
£25 per hour
I can offer a reduced consultation lesson.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home, and can travel to pupils if nearby.
- When are you available?
I teach during term time and I am happy to negotiate a time and day to suit the student's needs.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages and all abilities welcome. Beginner to grade 8.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I teach the ABRSM syllabus if the student is interested in taking exams.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching privately since 2007. I currently work at Forte School of Music, Cardiff teaching the violin and piano.
I enjoy performing and regularly play with orchestras.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Up-to-date DBS certificate under the Forte School of Music.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I studied with Andre Swanepoel at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I currently have students who are working towards grades and others who want to learn purely for enjoyment.
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|