In my opinion when it comes to learning a language constant communication is extremely important, my classes would consist of majority Spanish speaking with English used to explain more difficult concepts. the sessions would be highly interactive which would rapidly improve the students listening and speaking skills. its also important to incorporate reading and writing so would prepare tasks and extra work for home to also develop these.
I am a Spanish student at The University of Stirling. I have been brought up by my Mexican mother so have been taught Spanish from the second I was born so I am bilingual. have not given lessons before but I am keen to get involved and help out.
I am nineteen years old and currently studying Spanish and Business Studies at The University of Stirling. I have developed many skills and experience through studying and volunteering over the last few years and I am constantly looking to gain a broader experience in the world of work. Overall, I would say I am a friendly, compassionate and a trustworthy person. I am also well-mannered and hardworking and take a lot of pride in doing a good job.
• retail experience
• customer service
• team work
• cope well with pressure
• can work as a team and individually
• bilingual (English and Spanish)
• time management
• hosting services
Supply Nursery Assistant June 2015 - August 2015
Strawberry Hill Nursery
• helping out teachers in the classroom
• reading and writing with the children
• cleaning up
• keeping children entertained
Waiting staff July 2015 - September 2015
• worked as door host and SA
• role included greeting customers and interacting with them to make sure they had best experience possible
• additionally, had to clean, set tables and serve food
• was responsible for checking full restaurant was clean and all tables were happy, and service was running smoothly
Sales assistant March 2016 - September 2016
• working on tills
• helping stock shop floor
• interacting with and helping customers on shop floor
Sales assistant January 2015 - April 2015
• sorting stock in the back getting it ready for shop floor
• keeping shop floor clean
• helping customers
Sales assistant October 2017 - Present
Sales Advisor - responsible for liaising with customer to provide and maintain a high level of customer service.
• welcoming and advising customers
• handling payments
• ensuring shop floor is organised ensuring outstanding visual merchandising standards
• providing high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• ensuring products are well displayed
• polite and helpful
• team player
• numeric skills
Dalkeith High School August 2009 - May 2015
Hospitality (Cake Decoration) A
Art and Design 2
Graphic Communication 2
University of Stirling September 2016 - Present
• Dancing (modern/contemporary and hip hop) attended Southside School of Dance for seven years
• Arts and Crafts
• Learning new things in general
Best exam results in Spanish
• award for receiving the best exam results in my year in Spanish
Ms Megan Carpenter Ms Tessa Hamilton
Manager Nursery Manager
3 West Tollcross 4 Arras Grove
EH3 9BP EH26 0LH
Tel: +44 (concealed information) Tel: +(concealed information)66
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£12|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£60|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£120|