My classes are bespoken for my students needs. The first class is only to measure their level of Spanish, find out what they are looking for. It can be for business, for tourism or just because they enjoy learning a new language. My virtual campus allows my students to log in and get into their control panel. For the intermediate level I work with material prepared by me that suits the personality of each student, sometimes I will ask them to watch the film of the book they are reading, there is always a mix of reading and writing, quiz, compositions, complete sentences, true or false or drag and drop in between many others more. Most importantly I need to feel that they are making progress and they feel confident by introducing variety . For instance, maintaining a conversation, ordering a meal in a restaurant, shopping or regarding conducting a business conversation
I have been teaching Spanish in the UK since 2006, firstly in the Midlands, England, now I have returned to Scotland.
I also spent some years in the Middle East teaching Students of many nationalities .
I was a Teaching Professor in two Universities in Argentina.
Offering a unique and powerful system the Virtual Campus called Spanish 4 Fun. This is a customised, education platform and very easy to follow. Spanish 4 Fun Virtual Campus acts as an aid in your lesson, submitted work and progress
Learn from the comfort of your home, in your own time, removing any travel or distance boundaries. Studying with our Virtual Campus maximises your learning experience creating a huge advantage in the way students distance learn
Tel.: (concealed information)3
Dedicated Online Teacher very experience in creating lessons plans for a variety of subjects. Customised classes for individuals or small groups, organising the materials and content, punctual and flexible to students requirements.
She has been working and living in different countries from Europe to Middle East for sixteen years. This diversity helps strengthen her skills in teaching Spanish language punctuated with variety, anecdotes and travel experiences
She designed and implemented an educational Virtual Campus to support classes at all levels, connecting them with their online lessons and exercises wherever they may be
• Can successfully handle small and large classes
• Extremely computer and Internet literate
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Dedicated to providing the most comprehensive and accessible classes possible
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
• Reliable teacher who is always there for students
• Innovative lesson planner
• Professor in two Universities in her home country, Argentina.
• Teaching Spanish language for individuals and business people for over 14 years in the UK and the Middle East
• Providing high quality language lessons development and delivery
• Uses a variety of instructional strategies to provide excellence of students of all abilities and levels
• Responsible in developing her own system to study Spanish, customized for all needs
• Maintain personal contact with her students
Perfect! My daughter loves lessons with Ashelen. She is very professional and had lovely way to engage her students. She is very well prepared for the lesson, very encouraging and positive. I would definitely recommend her!
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|