My name is Carlos and I am a professional teacher with extensive knowledge on class planning, syllabus creation, online learning and dynamic activities for children and adults. I offer fun tutoring following well organised pedagogical goals.
Internationally experienced with schools in Canada, China and Mexico.
I specialise in teaching Modern Languages:
Spanish (native) - All levels.
French (Bilingual proficiency) - All levels.
English (Bilingual proficiency) - All levels.
Professional Modern Languages teacher, proofreader, lecturer and translator. Internationally experienced with schools and enterprises in Canada, China, United States and Mexico. Dynamic, highly adaptable, team player with positive attitude. My students have been placed in different universities or developed their professional careers in business.
Master in Advanced Technologies Applied to Education
Mexico City. 2014 - 2016
Tepeyac University (online)
University Diploma of Chinese Language and Culture
Montpellier, France. 2010 - 2011
Paul Valery University
Diploma in Advanced French (DALF C1)
Montpellier, France. 2010
French Institute for Foreigners. Paul Valery University.
Diploma Chinese Language and Culture.
Zhuhai, Guangdong, China. 2008 - 2009
Sun Yat Sen University.
Bachelor in Modern Languages
Merida, Yucatan, Mexico. 2004 - 2008
University and high school French, English teacher
August 2013 - June 2014. Valle de Mexico University. Queretaro, Mexico.
● French, English classes, University students.
● Implementation and use of Information and Communication Technologies in the classroom.
● Organization of cultural activities related to language acquisition. (movie day, rallies, song contest).
● Implementation and use of games in the classroom.
University Chinese teacher
August 2013 - December 2013. Autonomous University of Queretaro. Queretaro, Mexico.
● Mandarin classes.
● Creation of the Mandarin beginners program.
● Creation of the course syllabus.
● Promotion of Chinese culture in the Campus.
Secondary school Spanish as a foreign language assistant
August 2012 - June 2013. Camille-Lavoie Secondary School. Alma, Quebec, Canada.
● Spanish classes and teacher support, students KS3.
● Spanish language and culture classes for teachers.
● Festivals and cultural encounters organization.
University and high school French, Mandarin and English teacher
August 2011 - June 2012. Valle de Mexico University. Merida, Yucatan, Mexico.
● French classes, students KS4, KS5.
● Organisation of extracurricular cultural activities for high school students.
● French, Mandarin classes. University students.
French and English university teacher
August 2011 - June 2012. National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM). Merida, Yucatan, Mexico.
● French, English classes. University students.
● English Language Program for professional teachers of other subjects.
● English and French conversation groups.
● Observer and advisor in the Spanish as a Foreign Language department.
Spanish, English, French website proofreader and translator
January 2010 - January 2011. AppShore Inc. Folsom, California, USA.
● Translation French-Spanish of the website (concealed information)
● Telephone and online customer support of the company products in English, Spanish and French.
Spanish as a foreign language university teacher
August 2008 - June 2009. Sun Yat Sen University. Zhuhai, China.
● Part of the Spanish program creation team.
● Part of the resources and material creation team.
● Latin American culture lecturer.
● Big groups management (up to 60 students).
● Classes in English and Spanish.
● Adaptation, correction and upgrade of the Spanish syllabus.
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, accent reduction-spanish lessons for all!
Taking accent reduction-french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|