I am currently teaching Spanish at a Primary school and I am also teaching Spanish to adults at a private level.
I have been private tutoring for the last 5 years (Spanish and ESOL) to both children and adults.
I have 5 years of experience as a Modern Foreign Languages Teacher in Secondary Education, Spanish up to A-Level included and French KS3, achieving 100% results at the last GCSE examinations.
I am positive about developing classroom activities to motivate students to learn languages and introducing and testing a wide range of techniques is in my daily lesson planning.
I am always trying to innovate in my lessons by using real resources and examples of culture whenever possible. By making lessons more appealing to students and by showing my genuine motivation for teaching the language, I aim to inspire students learning languages. I have taught students with a wide range of abilities and I reflect this in my lesson planning.
I believe that successful assessment for learning plays a crucial role for students’ progress. I have also used different ways to assess students’ learning on a daily basis so I could track their progress.
I have 5 years of experience as a Modern Foreign Languages Teacher in Secondary Education, Spanish up to A-Level included and French KS3, achieving 100% pass results at the last GCSE examinations.
I have also experience in teaching in primary schools.
I have been private tutoring for the last 7 years, individually and Little groups.
• 2014 – 2016 PG Diploma in Education, Sheffield Hallam University
• 2016 Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA) University of Sheffield
• 2012 Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE, Level C2 Council of Europe) Cambridge English Language Assessment
• 2011 Certificate of Advanced in English (CAE, Level C1 Council of Europe) Cambridge English Language Assessment
• 2009 – 2010 PGCE (Specialising in Spanish& French) University of Sheffield
• 2006-2007 English TESOL Course. Sheffield Hallam University
International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
• 2003 – 2004 ERASMUS exchange programme, in which I participated voluntarily. Università degli Studi di Salerno, Italy
• 2000 – 2006 Double Honours Degree in Law and Political Science. Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
• 2000 I took my high school examinations, gaining 91.2 UCAS points. Colegio Agustiniano de Madrid
TEACHING WORK EXPERIENCE
• January 2017 – Currently: Primary School Spanish teacher
• September 2015 – Currently: Private Spanish/ESOL teacher (children and adults)
• September 2010 – August 2015 MFL teacher (Spanish & French)
• October 2009 – June 2010 Trainee Teacher
• September 2006 – Currently Private Spanish teacher
• September 2004-June 2006 Basketball coach of Madrid Federation, 2012 Project
I got involved with the coaching and training of basketball at various secondary schools following the injury that stopped me from playing. I was confident in my own knowledge of the sport and had a definite idea of how to teach and motivate the players.
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, IELTS lessons for all!
Taking TOEFL lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£29||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£135||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£260||£200|