My methodology is characterised as a ACTIVE learning acquisition, which means we are part of our learning development, we will use daily life situations in order to build up skills towards a great use of the spanish language.
In case we are preparing for an exam, we will practice all skills required to not also pass the exam also to really learn how to speak and interact in a foreign language.
I will provide resources that will make your learning significative with plenty of differents activities, texts, magazines, songs and a lot of oral interaction, improving your spanish vocabulary, accent, expressions, grammar depending on the context and topic.
My name is Jorge, I am Spanish native speaker with a 2 year of experience as a Primary Teacher in UK mainly in KS2. I have a degree in Primary education, I hold a QTS certificate in addition I studied a Master in Research in physical Activity and sports, moreover I recently finished a TEFL course.
Please enquire more info in case you want to have a lesson in pairs or in group.
Discounts if you request a lesson in pairs.
*Trinity College London : ISE3-C1 Certificate of English. 2020
* TEFL ( Teacher of English as a Foreign Language). 2020
* Malaga University, Spain “ Postgraduate Master degree in “Research and Development in Physical activity and Sports” ( October 2017- September 2018)
* University of Granada, Spain (September 2011- July 2015), University Degree in
Primary Education Teacher- (Expertise in Physical Education Teaching).
* “Qualified Teacher Status “Date: 26 April 2016.
* Primary Teacher at Vibe Teaching LTD. (November 2018- Currently).
- Provide effective and motivational lessons, UK curriculum based.
- Adapt different materials and resources depending on the student’s needs.
- Teaching methodology based on positive support and rewards, increasing the level of pupil
*Learned Support Assistant, Protocol Education LTD, in Orchard Hill College, New
Malden, United Kingdom. (November 2016- September 2017).
- Help with the schoolwork under the supervision of the teacher.
- Prepare learning materials.
- Carry out a children care plan.
- Support students during social activities and outings.
- Manage and leading Sport Sessions for students with ASD.
I think Jorge is a trustworthy teacher who has interesting teaching methodologies. I feel my Spanish has improved since l started receiving lessons with him. I have a better grasp of the language and feel confident to have a conversation about the everyday. I am now definitely confident traveling around Spain as l have a better understanding of the language.
I know Jorge from 3 years ago and I totally recommend him as a teacher. He is serious in his tasks, meticulous with the work and very efficient :)
You have to try him!
Jorge is an enthusiastic and experienced teacher and is very skilful to give the right help and feedbacks to the students.
Jorge has been working alongside me when giving Both English and Spanish lessons. He is so creative and has lots of fun packed material to work with his students.
He knows how to catch the students attention and build it up to work in the lessons.
Jorge is a friendly, understanding teacher who helped develop my confidence with learning and speaking Spanish through his lessons. He is a great professional and I would recommend anyone here looking for enjoyable Spanish classes.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£18|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£90|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£180|