I strongly believe each student should be approached differently, however, my method is generally focused on what interests the student in their personal life and familiarise them with the topic in Spanish. I've taught from ages of 5/4 - 19.
I am a Spanish student located in Canterbury currently enrolled in the university of Kent. I have been teaching for about 7 years; English and Spanish. Im friendly and excited! I have taught more than 20 students all successfully .
5 MONTH BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP | HOMESELECT | 2019
• In depth research and development of the market and company using Excel.
• Leading a project to re-organise legalities in 500 apartments.
• Actively learning from team mentor on mediation with potential stakeholder.
MARKETING AND MEDIA MANAGER | ASFY AND CO | 2014 - 2018
• Marketing and media communications manager since the company was founded.
• Commitment to the project by working whilst abroad.
• Currently improving and updating company website for an excellent customer experience.
SUMMER INTERNSHIP | MUNDO ESTUDIANTE | 2017
• Hands-on experience of how to manage funds and resources appropriately in a company.
• Client-facing role in persuading them to try the service.
• Areas of administration and creation of databases.
BA FRENCH AND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION | 2016 - 2020 | UNIVERSITY OF KENT
• Acquiring comprehensive knowledge of key concepts mainly through modules such as Business Technology Innovation, Brand Development and International Marketing.
PROGRAMME UNDERGRADUATE TRANSFER CREDIT | 2018 - 2019 | ÉCOLE SUPÉRIEURE DE COMMERCE DE RENNES
• Erasmus experience. Achieved advanced fluency in French language whilst studying Business Marketing.
BRITISH HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA | 2001 - 2016 | ÉCOLE SUPÉRIEURE DE COMMERCE DE RENNES
• Worked as personal tutor and mentor during my years at school.
Skills & Abilities
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office. Have worked with Excel to analyze large amounts of data.
• Fluent in Spanish and English.
• C1 Level of French.
I am a personal tutor in my spare time to students aged 6 – 12, helping them improve their reading and literacy fluency in English as well as Spanish and their everyday homework. Also act as mentor by helping with any personal problems when needed.
SIXTH FORM PREFECT
Was a representative of the school in public events, accompanied younger year groups on trips and helped organise and put on student-run events as well as giving guidance to younger pupils.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£85||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£180||£200|