I am an 18 year old A-Level student studying Spanish, English Literature and Politics, hoping to study Spanish at degree level. I would love to give lessons to secondary school pupils up to AS Level standard, using primarily oral, and comprehension to teach language and focus on structure whilst teaching literature.
I have been providing lessons for just over 6 months to 2 GCSE students local to me, both students improving from level 2 in April to level 5 in there end of year exams. I had spent an hour a week with both students, providing material and explaining unclear topics during the lessons.
Key Stage 3 student - £15 per hour.
GCSE student - £20 per hour.
AS Level student - £20 per hour.
18 years old | Putney, London.
Email: (concealed information)
An intelligent and independent young person, willing to learn and motivated by new ideas and challenges.
• I am an active young person with the ability to be a good team leader and work with a variety of people.
• I am confident, with excellent communication skills, and I am willing to voice my opinion.
• I am a punctual and disciplined individual, motivated by organisation.
• I am creative and I am good with people and social situations.
Education and Qualifications:
2011-present: Saint Cecilia’s Church of England School. GCSEs: English Literature A, English Language A*, Maths A, Triple Award Science A, Religious Studies A*, Spanish A, Physical Education A, Music B, History A*.AS Levels: Government and Politics: A, English Literature: A, History: A, Spanish: A .
• Next Step Coaching Ltd. June 2015- present. I gained an insight into the world of leading a group of people and adapting the coaching to suit a range of abilities as well as gaining valuable experience into coaching football at a basic level.
• Tutoring for GCSE Language students April 2017- June 2017. I thoroughly enjoyed helping some enthusiastic Year 10 students to achieve their academic goals, through not only helping them with difficult topics, but also giving them ideas and inspiration of how to revise and learn outside of lessons.
Successes and Achievements:
• I have achieved the position Head Girl of my school, which has given me many new responsibilities, including speaking at various school events, organising charity events within school and much more.
• 2014-2016- I am the co-captain of the Senior Netball Team at Saint Cecilia’s and we have been successful in our borough netball tournaments, two years running.
• I have completed my Duke of Edinburgh Bronze Award, which consisted of camping in Surrey for one night and walking 24 kilometres over two days.
• I have achieved high grades through the secondary school public examination programme.
Interests and Activities:
• I’m passionate about netball, tennis and athletics.
• I play piano at grade 5 standard.
• I’m interested in fashion, and design.
• I am extremely fascinated by politics, particularly feminism and environmental politics, as well as being passionate about the Labour Party.
• I am enthralled by learning about Spanish politics, history, culture and language.
Date of Birth: 23/10/1999
Driving Licence: n/a
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|