Spanish teacher for children .
My method is fun, when students enjoy learning they learn more.
I use a platform created for children, they can travel in the virtual way this involves study and role play to help them experience real situations.
This is a safe but fun method.
For example going to a virtual supermarket and being able to buy any product without a problem and being able to ask for help in different real life situations.
I use reading, listening, and repeating methods to assist with memory recall.
If you have any questions and want to know more get in touch. I looking forward to hearing from you.
I'm Alexandra from Barcelona and a teacher of elementary and high school.
I help students Years 7 8 9 10 to prepare for their GCSE exam.
I teach to children, teenagers and adults over 65.
I have more than 15 years teaching experience.
I have a 12 year old daughter, who is learning Spanish, she tells me that school education is not enough, so I understand the need for extra tuition.
I think it is important to help children with their skills and development.
Teacher of Spanish and Italian all levels
Preparation exam D.E.L.E and GCSE Year 7 8 9 10 11
Trainer Spanish Business School MBA Levels A1 A2 B1 B2 C1 C2
Professor E.L.E for foreigners all levels
Online Teacher platform lessons by Skipe- Webinar -Moodle- Zoom – Tusclasesparticulares –
Tutorful and superprof
· Degree University Autónoma of Barcelona UAB MFL Teacher Spain Barcelona 1996
· Certificate of Spanish School Tía Tula Instituto Cervantes Madrid Accredited Center 2018
· Master Internacional E.L.E Universidad Rey Juan Carlos Madrid, Engage Education and ELE-UK
· Certificate of English for What's up and ABA English Academy B2 Spain 2014
· Certificate English in Early Childhood 2018 Brithish Council Bristol 2018
· Certificate Professional Development for Early Career Teachers UEA (UNIVERSITY OF EAST ANGLIA) 2018
· Currently Teaching Assistant: Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF) Level 3
Skills and Abilities
· Dynamic personality and resilient person
· Solid ethical and moral training that allows me to develop personal values.
· Person with a broad culture that allow me to develop without difficulty in any field
· Leadership capacity
· Person with a strong predisposition to continuous learning.
Skills in the classroom
· I organize and channel the learning depending on the multiple intelligences of my students.
· I take into account the abilities and difficulties of each student, not everyone learns the same and each one has a diferentent process.
· I encourage them to discover learning methods
· I help them to work as a team and to cooperate with other students
· I make parents participate as a fundamental part of learning
· I help parents to have the ability to encourages and motivate heir children with a language they don’t know.
· We use new technologies mobile, tablets, laptops, interactive games
· They have to feel engaged and motivated by the teacher.
· The students who feel safe and secure Will be more willing to take risks and not be afraid of making mistakes, it’s a close bond that anables students to explore and learn feeling safe in the knowledge that they can rely on the theacher.
EXPERIENCES AT THE SCHOOLS
International House School Bristol 2019
Spanish Amigos Academy London 2018
Learnlight Academy Barcelona Spain 2007-2017
· BCN Languages
· 4LIfe Language
· Dinamo Academy
· EDUCAPRO Business School Preparation exam D.E.L.E and GCSE online Brithish students
· ENDESA Teacher of Italian for Spaniards Learnlight Academy
· BAYER, DESIGUAL, E-DREAMS, SOCIAL POINT Learnligth
· GSM Graduate School of Management MBA
· ESADE University professor Learnlight Acadamy
Rome Italy 2004 -2007
· Teacher of Spanish and Italian preparation for the D.E.L.E for adults and childrens and Manager
· Role and responsibility Director of studies Spanish department and reception of students in Multilingue School
· INLINGUA Rome
· BERLITZ Rome
· MULTILINGUE Rome
Spanish teacher 2003 2004
Experiences in Primary secundary School in Italy 1997 -2003
· Teacher of elementary and high school of Spanish Italian french and preparation for D.E.L.E
Primary school San Giuseppe YEARS 7 8 9 10
Alexandra has been teaching my son for the last eight months. She is a fun, energetic and knowledgeable person. I highly recommend Alexandra as a teacher, she caters to my sons needs, uses lots of different resources and makes the classes really enjoyable!
Alexandra is very responsible and excellent teacher, she has a lot of experience in teaching Spanish to children and adolescents, I highly recommend her.
Hello it’s Cristina. I knew Alexandra many years ago teaching Spanish in an important language school in Rome. I learned a very true Spanish,she’s a reliable teacher with an excellent way to explain everything into details..always with patience and with a big smile quieres hablar español...Alexandra the best teacher;-)))
Alexandra tutored me in Italian during 2017-2018
She always demonstrated a great empathy and ability to connect with her students
She strives to adapt the approach of language classes to the needs and interests of the student by applying imaginative methods to maintain the interest of the students and to make them understand both simple and difficult concepts.
She gets her students to quickly reach a level of conversation that allows them to cope with the new language.
To whom it may concern.
We met Alexandra when our 9 year old son was having after school Spanish lessons, our son really enjoyed the class and always enjoyed his time with Alexandra and learnt a surprising amount of Spanish in a very short time, this we believe is due to Alexandra’s approach and teaching techniques which are fun and motivational which all the children seemed to enjoy.
Alexandra is very professional, enthusiastic and great fun, she has great techniques and has the ability to teach at all levels and ages, we were able to learn, understand and ask many questions as necessary.
We would certainly recommend Alexandra to anyone who wished to learn Spanish.
I have known and worked with Alexandra for one year as I'm the FL coordinator for a language school she works for.
She's one of our Spanish teachers.
Alexandra is a nice and kind person, and a teacher loved by her students.
She's reliable and very professional.
I totally recommend her to Superprof members as I'm sure she won't disappoint you.
I absolutely recommend Alex. She has a great sense of humour which makes learning fun. I had a number of lessons because I want help with conversational Spanish. I also wanted help with grammar.
Compared to podcasts and other teachers Alex is the best!
It is my pleasure to write a recommendation letter for Alexandra. I know her since 2016, when I started my studies in Barcelona. She was my Spanish professor for one academic year, 2016/2017. I strongly recommend her as a professional of the highest level. She gives best ever explanations, examples, she is able to motivate any student. I enjoyed all the sessions with Alexandra and I wish her all the best in her career. Best regards, Anastasiia
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking written expression - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£19||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£95||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£190||£150|