I am a person with a vision of education, new. I think that learning should not be boring, learning is an inherent issue for the human being. Teaching is a creative and cooperative process. In that order, we can build a working methodology, thinking about its characteristics and its needs becouse
Spanish is not only my mother tongue, it is also my profession. I know its grammar, its syntax, its semantics and its pragmatics. I am able to offer you a complete class.
I have a new thinking about teaching and methodology. I believe that teaching is a creative process and commitment, while learning is inherent to the human being, for that reason should not be boring.
In my country, I have worked with children, adolescents and adults, in schools, institutions and libraries. I also have basic knowledge of Colombian sign language and Braille.
The rate is negotiable, it can be reduced or increased depending on whether it is time to travel and how far it is.
DANIEL CANDELO PINEDA
Address: 83 Alfred Street, Fortitude Valley
MOBILE: (concealed information)
E-MAIL: (concealed information)
LANGUAJES: Intermediate English, Spanish
INTRODUCTION: I am Spanish Teacher in Colombia. I studied at the University San Buenaventura De Cali-Colombia. I have knowledge in Braille, colombian sign language and some knowledge in special education. I am a responsable person creative and committed with my work. I always try to give my best. I deeply believe in the power of education. I think that learn should not be boring, especially if it is something as natural as talking.
WORK EXPERIENCE: teacher in schools and foundations for children with different abilities.
School “ Ciudad Córdoba” (2015)
School “ República De Argentina” (2016)
Institute For Blind And Deaf Children Of Valle Del Cauca” (2016)
School “ San Fernando Rey” (2016)
"Ideal Foundation For The Integral Rehabilitation Julio H Calonje" (2017)
El Centenario Library "(2017)
• REDIPE. Language Days: Language, Training and Peace. (2015)
• II International Congress of Pedagogical Anthropology. (2017)
• II Language Day: The word peacebuilder. (2016)
• V Student Colloquium on Identities in Latin America, Francisco José de Caldas District University, Bogotá. (2017)
• XIV Regional workshop "Language and literature: between practice and reflection" (2017)
• XV National workshop of the Colombian Network for the transformation of teacher training in language. (2017)
• • XIV EDSI, Valle Node, RedColsi, Colegio Freinet, Cali, 2017
(1) Ibero-American Pedagogy Network (REDIPE). "Reading modes in web 2.0".
(2) II International Congress of Pedagogical Anthropology. "Afro-Colombian Diaspora in scientific studies".
(3) Student Colloquium on Identities in Latin America, Francisco José de Caldas District University, Bogotá. "Afro-Colombian children's literature from historical-cultural anthropology in education" and "Afro-Colombian children's literature from historical-cultural anthropology in education."
Daniel is the best teacher of america, he is awesome
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|