My teaching methods focuses on communication. This an interactive and personalised approach ensures that students will start to understandSpanish from day one. I teach courses from A 1 to C 2 levels and DELE preparation courses. I´m experienced teacher.
I´ve a Postgraduate in teaching Spanish to speakers of other languages in 2002 and a Master´s in Research in Language and Literature Teaching in 2013, both at the University of Barcelona, and I´m an official DELE examiner
WORK EXPERIENCE IN EDUCATION AND TRAINING IN SPAIN (BARCELONA)
- January 2016 – February 2018: -OLYMPIA LANGUAGES –
(concealed information) – Coordinator and
- January 2011 – November 2012: - ESADE - (concealed information) : Spanish teacher.
- July 2005/2006/2007/2008: - EOI - (concealed information) : Spanish teacher.
- October 2006 – July 2007: - LABORATORIOS ESTEVE -(concealed information) Spanish teacher.
- October 2005 – July 2007: - MEDITERRÁNEO- (concealed information) :
-November 2004 – Juny 2006: - MERITCONSULTING- (concealed information)
In company spanish language teacher at
Laboratorios Esteve, Atletico Internation Advertising
and at NTR.
- September 2003-February 2005: - UPC/FPC - (concealed information) : Spanish
language teacher for Architecture students from the
Universities of Clemson and Texas (USA).
- March 2003 – January 2005: - BARCELONA LINGUA: - (concealed information)
lingua.com/ -: Spanish language teacher and
coordinator of cultural activities.
WORK EXPERIENCE IN EDUCATION AND TRAINING IN RUSSIA (MOSCOW)
- April 2010 – December 2015: - INSTITUTO CERVANTES- (concealed information)
- September 2008- January 2010: - INSTITUTO CERVANTES: Spanish teacher.
WORK EXPERIENCE IN EDUCATION AND TRAINING IN SWEDEN (STOCKHOLM)
- January 2010- April 2010: - INSTITUTO CERVANTES -(concealed information)
Susbtitute Spanish teacher.
- September 2007 – June 2008: - INSTITUTO CERVANTES: Spanish teacher.
- 2013: “Methodologic Problems teaching Spanish”, Federal University of Kazan (Russia): Motion: “Humor and irony at Spanish Class”.
- 2013: I Meeting of Spanish Teachers in Moscow, at IC Moscow: Motion: Humor and irony at Spanish Class”.
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE IN SPAIN (BARCELONA)
- September 2003- July 2007: - RADIO CASTELLDEFELS -
(concealed information) : Presenter, director
and producer of the cultural programme In situ,
interviewing current personalities.
-2011-2013: - Master in Research in Language and Literature
Teaching at University of Barcelona.
-2001 – 2003: - Postgraduate in teaching Spanish to speakers of
other languages at University of Barcelona.
-1988 - 1994: - Degree in Geography and History at University of
- Russian, A2 at Instituto Cervantes of Moscow (March 2012)
-Swedish, A1-A2 extra intensive course at Folkuuniversitetet, Stockholm (August 2007)
-English, 200 hours intensive course in Intensive Skills and Pronunciation at PLI (Pacific Language Institut), Vancouver (Canada) (February 2001 – March 2001)
SKILLS AND INTERESTS
- I am fluent in English, Catalan and Knowledge of Russian and Swedish.
- I am quick to adapt and I have a good sense of humour.
- I like music, reading, cinema, travelling and sports.
Perfect! What an outstanding Spanish tutor! Professional, reliable, very friendly and a great communicator!
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking written expression - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£25|