I can adapt my teaching to different curriculums, but can also contribute with my own material. My 8 years teaching experience means I find it easy to help students overcome frequent problems in Spanish grammar and pronunciation. As I have taught myself English, German and Italian I understand the difficulties that students can face. I think it is particularly important to build students' confidence in using the language, because a lack of confidence can negatively affect the learning experience and process.
My name is Luis .I have a degree in pedagogy from the UCSH university, Santiago, Chile, and I am a qualified teacher with eight years experience teaching Spanish as a foreign langue to adults. I have worked teaching people at all levels and from every continent and from many different backgrounds.
no free lessons
Relevant Teaching Experience
JANUARY 2019- present. SPANISH TEACHER FOR KS2
Love 4 Languages, Barnsley, England
• Teacher of Spanish as a foreign language for children
• Lesson planning and development of teaching materials using music, videos and different activities
2012 - 2017 SPANISH TEACHER AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE FOR ADULTS
Tandem Santiago, Santiago, Chile
• Teacher of Spanish as a foreign language for adults
• Lessons to group and individuals
• Lesson planning and development of teaching materials
• DELE examiner and invigilator
2009-2012 SPANISH TEACHER AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE FOR ADULTS
ICHIL Language School Santiago,Chile
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|