I am a Spanish psychologist from Valladolid in central Spain. I have been teaching over the last 10 years. I have taught Spanish as a second language in Madrid, and also Drama in Primary and Secondary school.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BachelorÂ´s Degree in Psychology
Diploma in Gestalt Therapy
Drama School, School of Performing Arts
- How much do you charge?
£35 per hour
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home and at students' homes. I live in Finsbury Park.
- When are you available?
I am quite flexible. I sometimes travel to Spain but I can teach online with Skype.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Primary school, GCSE, A-Levels, adults.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I use skype if needed.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I use my knowledge as a psychologist to motivate my students and enhance their confidence and concentration. I also like using theatre techniques for role-play and imaginary situations in order to practise speaking skills.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have a lot of experience as a teacher. I have taught adults and children, Drama and Spanish in private lessons and groups.
I have also worked as a psychologist and Gestalt therapist.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, I have one.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Graduate Member of British Psychological Society. Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC). MBPsS.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|