• I am specialised in English Literature, Humanities and Linguistics.
• I am a native Arabic speaker.
• I studied and taught Business, Guest Relations, Travel & Tourism and Hospitality as a plus.
• My 35+ years unique teaching experience with reputable colleges and universities overseas, enables me to guide my students to achieve the best marks and join their dream jobs. The wide variety of techniques and methods I use, makes the course enjoyable and results in inclusive learning. Lessons, when required, include software application, Educational videos and games created by myself.
In conclusion, understanding learner needs and giving them the adequate support helps substantially in delivering an effective course. There can be a number of factors that influence teaching and learning and with this acknowledgment the tutor can use various approaches and teaching styles to meet the needs of a learner. Cultural and social factors may have a greater impact not only on a student’s attitude towards learning but fostering a good relationship between the learner and the tutor.
For all those who want to learn:
-Arabic as a second language.
-English as a second language.
If you are:
-Struggling to complete essays and/or thesis or even homework.
-Looking for assistance to pass your college/University courses.
Do not hesitate to send me a request and start your interesting journey, so you will achieve your goal.
I am a qualified Language teacher, I can assist you in your learning journey. No matter what level it is, I am here to help you to master the required skills successfully.
I have 33+ years in teaching, interpreting and translating in Arabic and English.
Residing in the UK
Key Skills and Core competencies:
- Highly skilled and experienced English Literature, ESOL / TESOL / ESP / EFL / TEFL / IELTS teacher, plus Travel & Tourism and Hospitality, Work Skills and Business.
- Experience of teaching students in a number of settings working with various levels and age groups.
- Experience of working in Hospitality & Travel and Tourism Industry as a qualified line manager and leader for front line hotel services.
- Experience of Business Administration and all aspects of financial accounting for a major oil service company (Schlumberger, Dowel, NOWSCO & Gray McCkenzie).
- Experience of General and Data Administration in organizing the self-study test program for employees at different locations, ITC.
Key Personal Attributes
- Able to involve and inspire students from all levels.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Considerate and patient.
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
35+ years of overall experience as an English language teacher
-Taught Arab and Other languages speakers trainees “To be teachers courses”. Subjects are:
English History, Drama, Poetry, Linguistics, Translation (English/Arabic), Short story and Teaching Methodology.
Teaching in reputable Universities overseas
A) Taught the following courses for English Dept.: Drama, Phonetics and phonology, Short Story, Poetry, etc.
B) Taught English as a second Language at:
(Medical Dept., Engineering Dept., Education Dept. , History Dept., French Dept., Math Dept., Physics Dept., Law Dept.-)
C) Intermediate college for Females Technical Education
ESOL, TEFL, IELTS, EFL, English for Special Purposes , Travel and Tourism, Hospitality, Work Skills and Business classes
-Customer Service and Hospitality in addition to Business Management classes.
Ahlam and I were colleagues. She is a true professional , kind, patient, highly organised and dedicated to her students. . She is being recommended to other Superprof members for her commitment to task, her creativity, her empathy for students and her wonderful sense of humour. I wish Ahlam all the very best .
High academic background
Ahlam and I worked for a multinational company and I found her to be intelligent, reliable, and kind with a good sense of humour. She is an excellent linguist and I have no hesitation in recommending her.
Ahlam is married to a long term friend of mine and I have known and had dealings with Ahlam for approximately 4 years in which she has proved to be caring, kind and very trustworthy. I have no reservations recommending Ahlam.
Ahlam is an amiable individual who oozes confidence and determination. She has a love for teaching and this was reflected in her exceptional portfolio for her teaching diploma.
I was Ahlam's tutor on a Level 5 course and I can definitively state that she has the ability to study at the level and excelled at all tasks and observations.
Ahlam is a mix between a pedantic and didactic teacher (the best of both worlds) and I would recommend her without hesitation.
Ahlam is a very kind and gentle person whom is also focused to achieving the very best result. I have known Ahlam for over twenty years, when she first worked as an employee carrying out translation and negotiation duties beyond expectations in a very dynamic and fast moving environment. Since then she has gone and developed her skills further working at all levels and environments in the academic and teaching world. Given over all these years I have only heard positive feedback and achievement from her domain.
Ahlam and I met each other through our kids school, i first noticed her warm smile and friendly eyes, we began to speak to each other over a period of time then she explains that she can support my oldes with her English, so I took up her offer as her price was really reasonable and within my budget, after a few weeks my daughters confidence grew and grew.
I saw significant changes in her ability to focus and understand the work at hand.
Thank you very much!!
I am very please to have Ahlam as my daughters tutor, she is very trustworthy, on time and well presented she has always been a good support not just to my kids to me as well.
She has also become apart of my family network, my daughters look forward to there lessons as it’s in a safe environment and it’s consistent.
Ahlam has never let my daughters down she has always been on time and that shows me how dedicated she really is and I think my kids notice that too.
I would recommend Ahlam because she is worth every penny!!.
Known Ahlam for 2 years and I highly recommend her tuition
arabic lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest accent reduction - arabic lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - arabic lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - arabic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|