So what are you waiting for…
• My most recent students excelled in Maths and Further Maths, getting equal or higher grades than predicted by their schools .
• I have copious experience in teaching students, relatives and friends through 11plus to A Level and above.
• I provide students the understanding of the subject without giving the answers, helping them work independently.
• Detailed feedback is always provided to parents, along with frequent progress charts for student, to make sure they are developing step by step.
• All of us are different – and I will tailor my approach depending on each student’s abilities. I have fun and direct methods that students enjoy and are guaranteed to bring success.
• I specialise in helping with exam technique, time management and confidence – all are crucial for success in exams and the real world.
• Passion and motivation is crucial, and I will help students discover their passion and the importance of education.
• I provide students the understanding of the subject with real-world examples, to help cement the knowledge into their minds.
• I set regular tests and targets to make sure students are constantly progressing, along with feedback for parents.
“The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives”.
Hi! My name is Gajan and this is what I believe.
• I am a young and energetic person, able to bond very easily with my students.
• I have been there and done it before. All my recent experiences and learnings help me get through to students.
• I will not give up on anyone, no matter how hard the challenge!
• I graduated in 2009 from the University of Colombo and Middlesex University , with a First Class Honours as a Master of BIT Engineering.
• I work for a GFL company as a Civil Engineer in Wimbledon.
• I will tutor at your home and travel is included in the price.
• I am available after 5pm on ALL weekdays.
• I am available all day on weekends.
• I am eager to start ASAP.
TEACHING & WORK EXPERIENCE
Harrow Independent College - Maths Teacher
October 2014 to Current
• Teach students Grade 5 to Grade 12.
• Preparing Math study material for the classroom including interactive learning, textbooks, workbooks and group exercises.
• Organizing coursework for multiple courses at a time.
• Carrying out assessments of student’s work.
London Interactive School - Maths Teacher
October 2010 to August 2014
• Tasked with tutoring KS2 and KS3 students.
• Monitoring the performance of pupils in my class and providing encouragement to those who need additional help.
• Responsible for lesson planning, delivering, marking of work.
• Planning, setting and assessing homework.
He's a really good tutor, always prepared to answer any questions and explains methods and concepts slowly and carefully. He gives exam questions regularly and also gives out homework to ensure that learning is done throughout the week.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|