I am an enthusiastic teacher of English with a vast experience in the field of English, English Literature and TESOL. I am a specialist when it comes to 11+ and GCSE exams and will engage with students ensuring they surpass their potential.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
English and English Literature GCSE
11+ English & Maths
- Tell me about your qualifications.
MBA Business Management
BA Hons Business Management
English Teaching Qualification - British Council
Elocution Teaching Qualification
- How much do you charge?
£25 - £30 per hour depending on the subjects
Additional £5 will be charged for travelling
Discounts available for group sessions depending on the size of the group
- Where do you teach?
At home (Feltham)
At students' homes in Feltham and near by areas including Hounslow, Richmond, Hammersmith, Ealing & Ashford
- When are you available?
Monday - Friday (8.30 am to 12.00 noon during school holidays)
Monday - Friday 3.00pm -9pm (in home tuition)
Weekends - 8.30 - 12.00 noon and 3.00pm - 9.00pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages from 7 upwards
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
All levels of Key stage Exams
GCSE English & English Literature
- Do you have a personal message for students?
It is extremely important for students to enjoy and cherish the subjects they learn as it helps them develop their personalities. Working hard when you are young will aid you to achieve in your life. All students must keep in mind that to thrive and succeed in any fields, English and Maths are the two essential functional skills needed. Good luck for your life and career.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Personal Tutor at Goldhawk Tutors
Cambridge International College ( Secondary students)
Private tutoring experience for students from seven upwards
Experience in preparing students for 11+, Key stages & GCSE exams
Experience in teaching Business Studies and Marketing
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Cambridge International College
School of Business Studies and Management
St. Patrick's International College
University of Sunderland
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
University of Sunderland Alumni
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Currently preparing students for GCSE Exams
• BA (Hons) Business Management,
• Public Relations Professional. Lectured at Goldhawk tutors and Cambridge Internation college for 11+ and GCSE students
• University of Sunderland Alumni
Srithashayani is an amazing tutor, she is extremely attentive to what area of study your child needs help with! Also very motivating, encouraging and caring and genuinely works hard to make sure her students get the best from her!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£50||£50||Not available|