I am a very experienced teacher who enjoys working with young people. I have worked with pupils with learning difficulties and can adapt my teaching style to accommodate all learners. I have a vast store of materials available for every level and have had many successful private students in the past.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Standard Grade, Intermediate 1, Intermediate 2 and Higher Geography.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
University of Glasgow - Geography (MA)
University of Strathclyde - Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- How much do you charge?
My charge is £27.50 per hour to travel to student's home and £25 per hour to teach in my own home.
Discounted rates will be considered for 2 hour sessions.
- Where do you teach?
I will travel anywhere in the Greater Glasgow area and students may also come to me.
- When are you available?
Since I am now a retired teacher (since December 2009), I can be flexible in my availability.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I am prepared to teach all secondary pupils from S1 to S5.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been a teacher of Geography at all levels for the last 25 years. I have worked with pupils with many different learning styles and abilities.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
geography lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£28||£28||Not available|