I am a highly qualified and experienced tutor over a range of subjects. I teach in colleges in London and already tutor privately. I have students all over the world, via SKYPE.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Business, Health and Social Care, English, IELTS, History, Psychology. I am also completing qualifications in law and can offer my experience and understanding to all students levels.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BA (Ancient History), MA (Classics) -Dip. Psychoanalytical Psychology. PTTLS. Trained psychoanalyst: Sociology PHD near completion
- How much do you charge?
I charge £30 an hour. I have different fees for groups, especially in IELTS. I offer packages at a slightly cheaper rate.
- Where do you teach?
My home, students' homes, colleges, specially arranged sites, online-SKYPE, etc. South London London. I work in East London.
- When are you available?
During college holidays any time, or evenings and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Adults, GCSE and A level students
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Up to Masters.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I use SKYPE-stanley.wilkin and stanleywilkin
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I have immense experience over a range of subjects.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have over 15 years experience in private tutoring and colleges.I have been an associate tutor in teaching hospitals, college principal. At present I work in several colleges teaching business and health and social care.I am director and principal of Greenwich Tuition Academy London. I act as a consultant for Bedfordian Business School in Health and Social Care.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
London University and Middlesex University
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Mainly from Philippines and India at present.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|