I have recently just completed my A levels and am awaiting to enter University so am able to relate with students and deliver engaging and enjoyable lessons where students can feel free to ask questions, make mistakes and learn. I am able to relate to the issues and concerns, worries and anxieties students may have as well as provide continuous support. My lessons are mainly discussion based to ensure that students can freely talk and ask questions as well s present their own ideas and opinions freely and openly, I can prepare starter tasks and reviews to make sure that the students are understanding and making progress and can bring up any worries or uncertainties to me. I am willing to adapt my teaching and lesson styles to best benefit the student and take my time on any part of the work they are unsure about.
I have recently begun to deliver lessons. I took part in an ambassador scheme in my borough where I participated in a three day training programme to learn the best and efficient methods of teaching and engaging children and students of different ages and capabilities. Through this scheme I was booked by several primary schools to deliver one hour long lessons to a class of children which I successfully achieved. I also presented at conference designed for children ages 6-13. I have delivered assemblies at secondary school levels and encouraged and led projects to engage the students from all year groups (7-11). I also worked in a primary school class room assisting the teacher in delivering the lesson and working with the children in aiding them to complete and understand the work set.
I am a dedicated individual who is trustworthy, honest, reliable, hardworking and resilient. I am also well-mannered and punctual. I am able to work well in a group and also individually. I consider myself being a fast and eager learner and am willing to learn any skill required to complete the task I have been set at my best. I am a confident public speaker and am able to engage with various crowds of different ages and capabilities. I have taken part in many workshops to increase my leadership and team work skills as well as organisation and communication skills and am able to apply these skills in everyday life. I am currently looking for a job to allow me to continue to develop and learn new skills whilst gaining new experience.
• Work experience 2013- Lawdale Junior School, I worked with a year three class where I gained and used my leadership and teaching skills. I gained skills of patience, understanding and communication with children.
• In 2013 I participated in the administration in our school office, I helped school receptionists organise files and did some paper work, this experience helped me gain organisation skills
• In 2013 I took part in the finals of the Citi Financial Speaking competition- I was one of the 5 candidate from my borough to represent my school and deliver a speech on the importance of finance maintenance to a group of bankers from across the country and competed against students from other boroughs.
• Ambassadors Scheme 2016: I took part in a Tower Hamlets AFaB scheme where I undertook 3 days of training and successfully passed as an Ambassador to then go on an be booked at several primary schools and a conference to deliver a presentation on the importance of cultural and religious diversity- this enhanced my communication skills and helped me gain experience in engaging with audiences of different ages and capabilities
• In 2016 and 2017 I delivered several assemblies in school to all year groups (year seven to 12) on matters such as community and cohesion alongside a local priest from a church near school
• I was in charge of running a charity campaign and bread making workshop with the school and sixth form
Primary: Lawdale Junior Primary School
Secondary: Oaklands Secondary School
College: Oaklands Secondary School Sixth Form
GCSE English: A
GCSE Maths: C
GCSE History: B
Accelerated GCSE Humanities: A
GCSE Biology: B
GCSE Physics: B
GCSE Chemistry: A
GCSE RE: A*
GCSE French: B
AS Government and Politics: B
A-Level Government and politics
A- Level History
Pre University Global Perspectives
A-level Classical civilisation
Perfect! My best English teacher ever. Really, she is perfect.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, 11+ school exam preparation lessons for all!
Taking test prep lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|