• Develope interactive literacy and numeracy activities to fulfil curriculum, tailored to Six-to- 10 year olds
• Deliver creative learning activities to up 1 to 10 children
• Teach according to legislative requirements and school principles
• Create a learning environment and materials that are fun.
• Develop a rapport with children, and families.
• Observe report and assess children’s development.
• Conduct learning activities with respect to individual needs of children, including basic self-help skills
• Utilise various computer learning programs focused on positive learning experiences
My teaching method is based on both learner centred and interactive/participate method. The lesson structure depends on the individual student and learning ability, (school based resources or home schooling)
Qualified with a Certificate in Teachers training and a diploma in TESOL from American Institute of TESOL and a degree in Bachelors of Education, I am a dedicated teacher who is passionate about contributing to the intellectual, social, emotional and physical development of learners. I am Enthusiastic, creative and caring, well versed in learning theories and practices, and seeking to provide exceptional quality teaching and care for my students understanding. I have 4 years experience working in an International School in KL, Malaysia.
The rate depends in the students ability.
Amount will be paid on the day the lesson commences, with no refund if cancelled.
B.Ed in Early Childhood & Primary Teachers Training, 2018
Asian College of teachers and American Schools of Teaching & Training
Pebble Hills University.
MBA (Hon’s ) in Tourism & Hospitality, 2014
National Institute of Business Management
BBA(Hon’s) in Tourism & Hospitality, 2003
Diploma in Pre & Primary Teaching, 2013
American Institute – TESOL - Early Childhood Learning & Primary
Diploma in Aviation, Travel & Hospitality, 2006
Frankfinn Institute, Travel Management, Hospitality & Cabin Crew
GCE Advance Supplementary – AICE (Cambridge University), 2001
English/English Literature, Business Studies, Economics, Environmental Science, Arts
IGCSE (Cambridge University), 1999
• Developed creative and learning experience for students in Writing their own story.
• Demonstrated patience and understanding when dealing with difficult children
• Demonstrated skills in caring for and engaging children, helping them with learning, and multitasking
• Developed strong relationships and trusts with parents and children
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking redaction lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£11||Not available||£8|
|5 hours||£50||Not available||£40|