I am a highly trained professional vocalist and teacher based in West Sussex. I'm a passionate teacher and teach across any age range. Whether you're looking to improve your skills for fun or to pass exams, I can help!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Music (including singing, violin, clarinet and theory).
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BMus(Hons) LTCL from Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
MA vocal performance from The Royal Academy of Music, London.
I also have:
-Diploma in Autusm Awareness
-Certificate in Safeguarding Children
- How much do you charge?
10% discount for a block booking of 10 lessons. Fees are dependent on the particular subjects wanting to receive tuition in. Prices range from £20-£40 p/h. Travel expenses are separate and are added on to the tuition fee.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at my home in West Sussex, but also am able to travel
Within reason. Travel expenses apply for tutoring at your own home.
- When are you available?
I am available at weekend and during the evenings on weekdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach from 7 years+ including adults at all levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
ABRSM Graded Exams
Entrance to Drama School/Music College
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I can also teach via Skype if that is more convenient for the pupil.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have vast experience of performing across the UK and Europe in many of the famous opera houses and theatres, including Glyndebourne and The Royal Opera House Covent Garden. I have also taught for a number of years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I hold a fully enhanced DBS Certificate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
Royal Academy of Music, London
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
• BMus(Hons) LTCL
• Full Enhanced
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|