- FREE half hour assessment
- Work with a fully qualified teacher, (Ofsted registered).
- Set your own specific, achievable targets.
- Progress at your own pace.
- Select session times to suits you.
- See real, measurable progress.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Voice and accent
Interview and audition coaching
- Tell me about your qualifications.
PGCE in Speech and Drama (Central School of Speech and Drama, 1999)
2:1 BA Hons, Drama (University of Wales, 1994)
- How much do you charge?
£40 per hour at my teaching studio in the Linskill Centre, North Shields.
£5 per each additional student, up to 10 students in a class.
- Where do you teach?
I am willing to travel to Sunderland, Washington, South Shields, Gateshead, Newcastle, Morpeth, Cramlington, Ashington, Blyth, Cramlington, Ponteland.
I will travel further to any North East region, at 50p per mile.
- When are you available?
I am available weekday evenings and weekend during the day.
Please call or email to discuss when you would like to book a session.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Ages 5-8, 9-12, 13-16, post-16 and adult.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Functional Skills, GCSE, BTEC, AS and A-Level.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
There is no limit to what you can achieve
- What kind of experience do you have?
17 years experience teaching and private tutoring.
6 years as owner and director of the film company, ACT 2 CAM.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Royal Central School of Speech and Drama
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Association of Teachers and Lecturers
North East Chamber of Commerce
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Current students include
A doctor, looking to improve audibility and communication skills
A trainee doctor, looking to reduce accent/improve communication skills
A 9 year old actress, working on an American accent for a feature film
A drama student, hoping to get into drama school
A CEO of an international organisation, looking to improve vocal authority
A technical manager of an international organisation, working on presentation skills
A mother, aiming to reduce social anxiety when speaking in public
I wanted to say thank you very much for all the lessons you have given me.
I had my final round interview today and they offered me a place, which I'm thrilled with!
All the coaching you gave me and insights into the interview process really paid off, so thank you again.
I am going off on holiday with my brother for about a week, but I hope that things are going well for you at home and your wife's delivery goes well.
Thanks for all the work you have done with Louis. He has been transformed by the experience!
I wanted to let you know how much Jarvis enjoyed his lessons with you in August and I am pretty sure he will want to attend next Summer. He has been really enthused and positive and has been writing like mad ever since!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|