Psychology students have been coming to me for tuition since 2009 and they have seen massive improvements in terms of the grades, enjoyment and knowledge. They seem to like having the support and 1-2-1 help.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Psychology A-Level, GCSE and degree students including OCR, AQA, Edexcel and WJEC exam boards. I am also an examiner for A-Level psychology. This includes both AS and A2. I also tutor key stage 1 English and Maths. Also, if you have your own tennis court i can coach you tennis at home.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
MSc Sport and exercise psychology (finishing my final dissertation) BSc (Hons) Psychology, BSc Open Degree, Cert Social Science, Teaching Assistant Level 3 + Diploma, Diploma Psychology, Diploma Sports Psychology. I hold Graduate Basis Recognition with the British Psychological Society. Trinity TEFL TESOL - English as a foreign language
- How much do you charge?
I charge 30p/h - travelling over 5 miles of stockport may be subject to petrol charges.
- Where do you teach?
North-West areas e.g. Manchester, Stockport, Wigan, Lymm, Macclesfield, Lancashire, Bolton, North West and Cheshire, Bramhall, Wilmslow, Cheadle, Prestbury, cheadle Hulme, Leek, Biddulph, Poynton, Heaton Moor, Handforth etc...
Psychology tutor/tuition covers all the North West and online is also available via Skype
- When are you available?
Available at all times as this is my full time business.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach A-Level, Degree and GCSE Psychology.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
A-Levels AS, A2 including exam boards AQA
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I travel to students' homes and offer online Skype psychology tuition
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Revise well, work hard and pass first time!!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have tutored A2 + AS level psychology for many years now and all my students have done really well with many gaining university admissions. Many of my students achieved grade A* or B after tuition. SEN - Special Educational Needs students welcome.I am also a psychology exam marker for A-Level Psychology.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Full enhanced CRB disclosure
- Where and with whom did you train?
The Open University and Stonebridge College
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I have students all over the Nort-West taking their A-levels, some re-sits, others final exams. One student was struggling at school and after tuition gained A grades and B grades. Most students struggle with understanding the approaches and how to gain AO2 marks, this is something we work on each week together along with other exam skills.
There are many testimonials on my website - please take a look
• BSc Open Degree + BSc (Hons) Psychology + Certificate in Social Science + 2 Diplomas in Psychology
• Teaching Assistant Level 3 and diploma. Level 3 Education and Training
• Full Enhanced CRB
• BPS, OUPS
support for students with dyslexia lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest support for students with dyscalculia lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, support for students with a handicap lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|