Professional graphic/web designer available for tutoring
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Graphic Design: Quark, Illustrator, PhotoShop and Indesign - Website Design: DreamWeaver
- Tell me about your qualifications.
20 plus years hands on experience and design degree qualification
- How much do you charge?
One to one tutoring for £25 an hour. 20% discount for groups of two or more.
- Where do you teach?
I am available to teach in and around Nottingham, at my home studio or at student's premises (subject to availability of equipment).
- When are you available?
I am generally available on weekday evenings after 6pm and from 9am - 5pm on weekends. I can accommodate students during office hours with adequate notice, where required.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Senior secondary school students, through to undergraduate students.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Real-life, real-world design skills.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Ideal for students who aim to work as design professionals, seeking real, practical and creative skills and a solid grounding from a design professional.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Creative direction, creative management and hands on design at a senior level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
website creation lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|