I give lessons mainly to junior business students with a concentration on Finance and Marketing subjects.
I usually focus on following the lesson structure given in class. It is so the students don't get confused with different logical structure of the material. Since it the case, mentees get the flexibility of sharing the chapters and content they want the session to cover; hence they can still follow their main class's track.
I would mainly describe my characteristic as a quite flexible mentor, I find it more effective and beneficial to my mentees when I adjust the content and pace of the class to their type of intelligence, interests, and objectives.
I am currently a consultant in Strategy and Industrial Digital Transformation (Industry 4.0). I have been offering tutoring sessions to friends and acquaintances for free in order to help them get the desired grades in classes such as Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Accounting, and other business related subjects as in Finance and Marketing since they were my academic concentration. The people mentioned come to me for help and tutoring mostly because I used to top our class in those subjects and second because as a friend told me once, I make it easier to digest complex concepts.
Articulate, self-motivated and attentive Business Analyst working in a continuously evolving environment. Effective when working with peers, clients and other stakeholders with different backgrounds. Prepared to leverage my financial and strategic analysis skills to take on a consulting related role with the desire to pursue a growth-oriented position with a progressive and growing in an environment where dedication, resilience and hard work are highly valued.
AL Akhawayn University in Ifrane (Fall 2013- Fall 2018). Ifrane, Morocco
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
• Double concentration in Finance & Strategic Marketing
• Graduated Cum Laude
Linnaeus University (Spring 2016). Kalmar, Sweden
Exchange Program: International Sales & Marketing
• Coursework in International Sales, Entrepreneurship, Integrated Marketing, & Public Relations
Universidade Da Coruña (Summer 2016). Coruña, Spain
Summer Program: Finance
• Coursework in Financial Statement Analysis
Teal Technologies Services (JV. OCP Group & IBM) - Business Consultant- PMO
Casablanca 07/2018 - Current
• Conducted quantitative analysis
• Tracked hours, costs and expenses for analysis against the allocated budget.
• Interacted with different components of the organization ecosystem to guide cost analysis process by enforcing policies and procedures and fulfill ongoing project’s requirements.
• OCP - Incident Management and Response to Crisis Project -Mobile Web Application Solution – Junior business Analyst
o Captured the functional requirements for application solutions during Design Thinking workshops and translated them into Epics and User stories.
• OCP – Storage Digitization & Inventory Management – Mobile Web Application Solution – Junior Business Analyst
o Adopted the user centric approach when capturing potential product users’ requirements.
o Assisted Technical and Design teams in User testing and Solution Architecture sessions.
o Initiated and maintained momentum with the client throughout the different phases of the project.
o Aided Design Thinking – Process Mapping workshops.
• OCP- Integrated Planning & Service Catalogue- Junior Business Analyst
o Consolidated the timeline and Delivery phases of the ongoing Transformation projects solutioned for OCP.
o Mapped out the Delivery Artefacts according to projects’ sizing, phase, scope, and timeline.
• OCP- Mining Digital Transformation – Financial – Strategy Consultant
o Conducted Internal Assessment Interviews with Business Stakeholders
o Conducted Internal & External Benchmark for the Mine’s Maturity Assessment
o Built a Financial Model assessing the impact of proposed Solutions based on the operational context of the mine
o Consolidated the impact of the pitched solutions in a Value Driver Tree Framework
IDUS CAPITAL Capital Venture - Investment Analyst Intern
Casablanca 03/2018 - 06/2018
• Conducted financial statement analysis and industrial assessment to draw canonical and positioning evaluation of the firms within their respective industries.
• Drafted takeover strategies for firms with the highest potential based on Industry attractiveness studied factors.
SIKA Morocco - Strategic Marketing Consultant Intern
Casablanca 06/2017 - 08/2017
• Conducted primary market research, using surveys, focus groups and by performing personal interviews.
• Conducted cluster analysis and created reports to aid marketing and sales strategies.
• Aided leadership by aligning global goals of the main company to those of the Moroccan subsidiary and its market context.
Ennani, S., Scaini, L. Strategic Global Goals Marketing Planning in North Africa: The Case of Sika in Morocco. (Submitted: 09-2018), International Scientific Forum By ESI.
ACHIEVEMENTS & EXTRACURRICULAR
• Dean's List in (2016- 2017)
• Capstone Case Competition Award “Second Place”
• Head member in TED x AUI club (Fall 2016)
• Member of ERASMUS Student Network Organization (Spring 2016)
• Founder and head member of the Women's empowerment club (Spring 2015)
• Ambassador of the Leadership Development Institute in AUI (Summer 2015)
• Head coordinator of the Service Learning program in AUI (Fall 2015)
algebra lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest statistics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, logic lessons for all!
Taking quantitative methods lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|