I am currently studying for my MSc in Strength and Conditioning (Sports Science). I offer a tailored tutoring/coaching experience to suit your individual learning styles as I am aware from my own experiences that a 'one size fits all' does not work with learning - being dyslexic myself. I am also highly active, having competed at international level in dance and cheerleading, and recreationally in almost every other sport! My areas of expertise would include Biology, Biomechanics, Sports, PE, Sports Training, Sports Coaching, and Nutrition.
I started tutoring and coaching whilst still in secondary school where I realised I loved helping people achieve their goals both academically and recreationally. Whilst at university I realised that my dyslexic 'think outside the box' attitude was actually incredibly helpful to all of my peers, as I am able to think of multiple ways of explaining one subject.
My rates vary on student's level and are as follows:
Primary - £10
Secondary (GCSE) - £15
Secondary (A Level) - £15-20
Undergraduate - £20
Has a generous understanding of what is takes to be an outstanding sports coach and tutor. Able to apply her own experiences to tailor tutoring and coaching sessions to suit individuals. Key subjects include: Biology, Human Physiology, Biomechanics, Fitness, Coaching, PE, Nutrition.
University of Salford
2013 – 2017
MSc Strength and Conditioning - (Ongoing)
BSc (Hons) Sports Science (Strength and Conditioning) - 1st Class Degree
A Levels - Drama, Psychology, Sociology, Biology
GCSEs - Mathematics, English Language,
English Literature, Biology, Chemistry,
Physics, Spanish, Drama, Dance, Art.
SKILLS ACQUIRED THROUGH PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
• Able to accurately determine a individuals needs.
• Knowledge of health and safety issues.
• Ability to create exercise programs specific to a variety of individuals.
• Meeting high standards of coaching.
• Previous experience with coaching younger children in a variety of sports.
• Proficient at dealing with complaints and queries.
• Knowledge of special circumstances groups and needs.
• Able to work efficiently under pressure and handle responsibility.
• High literacy and numeracy skills.
• Physically fit with the required stamina to stand for long periods of time.
fitness lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest personal training lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, bodybuilding lessons for all!
Taking running lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£15|