If you do not like long boring unattractive lectures, this is your course. I can summarize my methodology by the following points:
1. Keep the lecture short and attractive.
2. Ask questions and encourage students to try coding new concepts themselves.
3. Make examples from students' real-life to simplify complex concepts.
4. Start with an interesting question/problem, then give the solution.
5. I like drawing and live coding to teach my courses.
I have been teaching computer science for many years (+5 years).
I worked with hundreds of students and helped them to build their future!
I have many papers published in top conferences and many many projects touching different aspects of computer engineering/science.
BSc. in Computer Engineering.
MSc in Computer Engineering.
Ph.D. student at Lancaster University.
My field of interest spans Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and Data Mining.
Kerim is one of the best teachers who are able to teach complex ideas in a simple attractive way. I would definitely recommend him!
I know Mr. Kerim for more than 2 years. He is very organized, and knowledgable. His courses are highly attractive and useful. I highly recommend his courses.
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest C++ lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, programming languages lessons for all!
Taking python lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|