I am a very approachable tutor who has experience establishing strong relationships with the students I teach. I have a sense of humour and feel this is extremely important to make lessons interactive and engaging.
My lessons will give students exactly what they need to achieve their target grades.
This will be my first time tutoring, however I am towards the end of a Teacher Training Course for P.E so have vast experience teaching in secondary schools both as a teacher and a teaching assistant (working one to one).
When I was at secondary school I achieved an A grade for Maths at GCSE and this subject has always been a subject that I enjoyed and still do today.
- Currently on a PGCE for Physical Education.
- 3 years experience working in Secondary Schools.
- Studied Sports Coaching Science at University of Chichester.
- A-Levels in History, P.E and Psychology.
- 10 GCSE's, with an A in Maths.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|
|5 hours||£100||£100||Not available|
|10 hours||£200||£200||Not available|