I am a fun, energetic and knowledgeable player who has played at a very high level thus far in my career. I have coached ages from 7 up to 13, and believe that if players are enjoying their sessions, they will learn and improve a lot more, so always look to make it as engaging as possible.
I have been playing Rugby since the age of 6 and have represented Eastern Counties at U17 and U18 level as well as being chosen to play and tour with the England Lambs U18 squad. Have previously coached ages from 7 up to 13 who have enjoyed their training and seen significant improvement.
QUALIFICATIONS: June 2016 GCSE Mathematics Grade A*
GCSE French Grade A*
GCSE RS Grade A*
GCSE PE Grade A*
GCSE Chemistry Grade A*
GCSE Physics Grade A*
GCSE Geography Grade A
GCSE English Language Grade A
GCSE English Literature Grade B
STUDYING: A-level Mathematics – Predicted B
A-level Economics – Predicted A
A-level Geography – Predicted A
Have received 5 university offers from Sheffield, Loughborough, Reading, and unconditional offers to Royal Holloway and Oxford Brookes to study Economics and Management.
QUALITIES: - Hard Working and Determined – I work until the job is finished
- Sociable – I am communicative and enjoy socialising with others.
- Confident and self-assured – I like contact with others and believe in my own abilities.
- Team leader and work well with others – Bring the best out of others and am assertive in what I do.
- Reliable – I will complete a job on time and to a good standard.
- Approachable – Easy to talk to and can converse easily.
- Good IT skills.
- Love meeting new people
- Clean driving licence.
- Have taken many prospective parents, teachers and other people on tours around the school.
HOBBIES: - Sports – Avid follower of cricket, rugby, football and basketball.
- Current affairs
AMBITIONS: - To study Economics and Management at Loughborough University
- Get into a premiership rugby academy
- Make it into a minor counties cricket side
SPORTS: - Rugby - Play for Eastern Counties U18 and Framlingham 1st XV
since year 11 (aged 16)
- Chosen to play for the England Lambs Rugby Team
- Hockey - Won 2014 National School’s Cup and play for Framlingham 1st XI, and have done since year 11.
- Cricket - Play for Framlingham 1st XI and Hardingham CC 1st XI and have done since year 11. Last year I made it into the Wisden Almanac with 30 wickets in a school season.
OTHER ACHEIVEMENTS: - Albert Memorial and Pembroke Scholar at Framlingham College
- Awarded Academic and Co-Curricular Colours
- Head of House and School Prefect
WORK EXPERIENCE: - 2 years working at The Dog House kennels in Administrations on the front desk.
- Currently working at Purple Plum Catering.
- Coached different age groups at Wymondham Rugby Club.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£80||Not available|