I give more emphasis on whatever is the student's weakness. My method is a bit slow but I make sure he learns it thoroughly. I like to regularly test the student's understanding of current topics and his readiness to take up further lessons.
I am an Engineering Ph.D. student at QUB. I have been giving private teaching in Maths for GCSE level and willing to teach higher Maths and Chemistry. I have a Masters's degree in Civil Engineering. I am a technology enthusiast.
1. Queen’s University Belfast, Belfast, NI, UK
Ph.D. in Civil Engineering, expected December 2023
2. International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad, India
Master of Technology, May 2015
Course: Computer-Aided Structural Engineering
1. U2A Tutors NI (Part-time)
Private Tutor (December 2020- Present)
2. Queen’s University Belfast, Belfast (Part-time)
Teaching assistant in University (Jan 2020- Present)
3. Verisk Analytics India Pvt. Ltd.
Model Quality Assurance Analyst II (July 2015- August 2019)
1. Promoted to Model Quality Assurance Analyst II in 2017.
2. Received “Verisk Way to Go” from Verisk Analytics, India in 2016 and 2019.
3. Received GATE scholarship to study in IIIT-HYD in 2013
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£13||£12|