My classes are designed for senior secondary students and for those doing their bachelors in Psychology. My approach is simple wherein I believe a teacher and student both are learners. my classes will be interactive in nature wherein I'll give importance to my student's viewpoint as well.
I am starting afresh and hope that with the kind of determination and passion that I possess I'll be able to garner a good pool of students over the time. I believe more in being a facilitator and creating a learning sphere where everyone is free to share his or her viewpoints rather than a passive teaching-learning scenario.
The fee might be slightly adjusted for school students. In case the student is traveling or I am not available to provide the class the money will be carried over. If someone wants to cancel classes they'll be refunded half the money deposited.
M.Phil. in Social Psychology of Education (Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi)
M.A. in Psychology (University of Delhi)
B.A (Hons.) in Psychology (University of Delhi)
• Qualified UGC-National Eligibility Test (NET) for Assistant Professors in 2014
• Secured highest marks in M.A (final) in Dept. of Psychology, North Campus, University of Delhi
• Secured highest marks in M.A (previous + final) in Dept. of Psychology, University of Delhi, North Campus,
• Secured 3rd rank in M.A (final) in Dept. of Psychology, University of Delhi
• Awarded Post-graduate scholarship for the year 2012-13
• Scored highest marks in B.A (Hons.) in Psychology at college level for 3rd year
• Awarded Shri L. Chandran Memorial prize for highest marks in Abnormal psychology, B.A (Hons.) in Psychology at college level in 3rd year
• Received Teacher’s Memorial Prize for securing the 3rd rank in Delhi University in B.A (Hons.) Psychology in 3rd year
• Silver Jubilee Merit Scholarship for getting the first position in North Campus, University of Delhi in B.A (Hons.) in Psychology, 2nd year.
• Scored highest marks in B.A (Hons.) at the college level in Psychology in 2nd year.
• Secured the highest marks in systems and theory paper in B.A (Hons.) at the college level in the 2nd year.
• Secured first position in Quiz competition organized by Department of Psychology, Daulatram College, University of Delhi, 2010-11.
• Student of the year award from the prestigious newspaper Times of India in 10th standard.
Junior Project Fellow at National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), India (Sept 2013- March 2014)
• Successfully concluded a project that involved understanding of engagement of students of primary and upper primary level, enrolled through lateral entry in Schools
• Developed Interview schedules and Questionnaires
• Actively involved in data collection and analysis
Interned at Fortis Escorts, a prestigious hospital in New Delhi (May 2012-July 2012)
• Provided counselling for Crisis Management and Work-Life Balance at Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), Gurgaon, India
• Conducted Stress management workshop at the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Delhi
• Provided pre-employment counselling to employees at Fortis Escorts, New Delhi
• Delivered onsite counselling at corporate organisations such as HCL, Noida, India
• Conducted a workshop titled “Care for care givers” for the employees of Fortis Escorts, New Delhi
psychology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ethics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, social communication lessons for all!
Taking moral and civic education lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£18||Not available||£13|
|5 hours||£81||Not available||£65|
|10 hours||£164||Not available||£129|