I'm a second year student and is able to provide literacy/english and maths tutoring to primary aged students.
- Begin by understanding the syllabus / topics need to be covered
- Outline goals for the session
- Explore the issues and areas the student is finding difficult
- Explain using methodical ways in order to improve student ability
- Set work for the student to do
- Evaluate work together
- Set homework and targets ready for the next session
I am a second year student and have some experience in teaching primary aged students in a tutoring centre. I am able to adapt to the syllabuses provided and try to use the most effective techniques tailored to improve the student's ability.
* Achieved top grades at GCSE English (Language/Literature)
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, test prep lessons for all!
Taking literacy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£13||£15||Not available|