I make sure that students understand the fundamentals of key concepts before endeavouring into the main aspects. I like to create a fun but constructive lesson for students mainly aiming at aspects they struggle with. Also I set goals and challenges for students that I help them pursue to achieve.
I am a student in my final year of university studying at Queen Mary University of London. I study Bsc Mathematics, so I can tutor maths to a very high level. I can also tutor basic physics (mainly mathematical side of it).
A motivated young professional studying Bsc Mathematics at Queen Mary University of London. Currently in the second year of studies, he is hoping to find a great opportunity in the finance industry to further progress and achieve his goals.
BSc Mathematics at Queen Mary University of London - September 2018 – Present:
• Current modules being studied: Linear Algebra I, Actuarial Mathematics I, Professional Data skills and analysis with SAS, Differential Equations.
A Levels studied at Hills Road Sixth Form College, Cambridge - September 2016 – 2018:
• Subjects taken: Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics and Economics.
GCSEs studied at The John Henry Newman School, Stevenage - September 2011 – 2016:
• 11 GCSEs including Mathematics and Computer Science from A*-A.
Online Assistant at Sainsbury’s, Coldhams Lane - July 2019 – September 2019:
• Providing outstanding customer service and abiding Sainsbury’s 5 values.
• Leadership role by taking care of the department while managers were
• Making sure targets were met and online delivery drivers departed on time.
Part time work with KHM recruitment - Summer 2018, Christmas 2018 and Easter 2019:
• Learning how to work in a busy, fast paced environment with significant pressure.
• Understanding how a product is delivered to its consumer from the warehouse and the key issues involving it.
• Being able to flexibly adapt to various jobs and new colleagues, as there was work with different companies at different locations, meaning quick learning was necessary.
Work Experience and Summer Internship Offer at Tony Orphanou and Associates (Accountancy Firm), Stevenage - March 2015, July 2015:
• Applying knowledge of Excel in a real working environment, by entering basic tax receipts and transactions of clients.
• Use of creativity, by helping the firm expand its network using social media platforms to advertise their service.
• Being able to carefully listen and complete important tasks instructed by my supervisor daily.
Skills and Certifications:
• Completed Kumon English at only age 15 and achieved a high level for Maths.
• Silver award in Senior Mathematical Challenge.
• Competent knowledge in Python – studied at GCSE and briefly during A-levels.
• Basic Knowledge in Java and programming – created a website application for Extended Project in A-levels.
• Competent knowledge of R – studied in 1st year alongside Probability and Statistics I module.
• Basic knowledge of SAS – currently studying a SAS module.
• Professional knowledge of Microsoft applications (primarily Excel, Word and
PowerPoint) – Microsoft Office Specialist in Excel Certification obtained in 2019.
• Confidence and good communication skills – tutored young children in basic Maths and English for 11+ exams.
• English (fluent and native speaker)
• Hindi (full professional proficiency)
• Marathi (native speaker)
• Spanish (elementary)
Better understanding, willing to learn and apply knowledge. Needs to focus more to the teaching and lesson, avoid distractions.
Achintya is a very trustworthy person since he is young which means he knows how to make it fun and I believe Achintya is the most trustworthy person on this website.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|