I am committed to the teaching profession and there is nothing more rewarding than my pupils achieving the grades they want!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Maths and Science at GCSE level and Biology at A-levels.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have an MA in Science Education and a BSc Honours in Biomedical Science. I successfully obtained my Qualified Teacher Status from the Institute of Education, University of London.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £50/hour at A-level. If group of 2 - 3 students, the price is discounted to £40/hour for each student.
At GCSE level £40/hr. If its a group of 2 - 3 students, then each student pays £30/hr.
- Where do you teach?
I live in the New Malden area and am able travel around the Kingston Borough by bus or cycling.
- When are you available?
I am available holiday weekdays (except from 19 July to 2 August)
Term time I am available on weekdays after school.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
GCSE and A-level
I can also help out Primary and Secondary pupils. The rates will be similar to the GCSE rates. (See above)
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
SAT Maths, KS3 Maths and Science, GCSE Science & Maths, and A-level Biology. I am flexible with exam boards.
- What kind of experience do you have?
8 years of teaching experience at 3 independent colleges, 3 months at a state comprehensive and 5 years of one-to-one tuition.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Institute of Education, University of London.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Yes. I am member of the General Teaching Council.
• Masters in Science Education and Bachelors in Biomedical Science
• Qualified Teacher Status
• DBS checked
• General Teaching Council
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£50||£50||Not available|